Storm and Kiara

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

Nala and I gave birth to our second cubs a couple of weeks ago. They were both little girls Nala named hers Kiara and I named mine Storm. Because she was grey like a storm cloud. Selmak told me his grandfather was a grey lion and his name was Storm. So we named her after him. She has blue eyes like Mia, who loves her new little sister and cousin.

Kopa has green into a fine young cub and has Nala's blue eyes. He also has a tuff of brown hair on the top of his head. Mia has been showing him the pride lands when us adults are busy. He has also meet Vitani when they ventured into the out-lands by accident. Now he's always sneaking off to see her, but I have someone watch and haven't told Simba. Who'd freak if he knew his son and heir was sneaking off to the out-lands.

Today Kiara and Storm were being presented to the herds. Selmak was here also for the presentation. Chaka had even visited once to meet my cubs and to reaffirm to alliance between our two prides. Apparently some hyenas had stayed around in the north, but they don't cause to much trouble. "So how's the pride?" I ask Chaka.

"They're good, the new lionesses can be annoying though" he sighs.

"They kept presenting themselves to him" Selmak clarifies after seeing my confused expression.

"Don't they know you had a mate who died and already have two heirs?" I ask.

"They do, they just want to be queen when my mother passes. Which won't be for a few years yet" Chaka explains. "The sun is raising, you two should get into position. I'll look after Mia and Kopa" he states. I look at the three sleeping cubs nodding my head and pick up Storm. Before Selmak lead the way up pride rock while Chaka looked after the other two. Kiara was inside the den with Nala and Simba.

"Ok I'll present Storm first as she was born before Kiara" Rafiki tells us. I give her to him as I lead Selmak to the ledge. We roar gaining everyone's attention and Rafiki walks over carrying a now awake Storm. "Allow me to introduce the second daughter of Selmak and Aurora" he states. "Storm" he says raising her for all to see and the herd show their approval. Rafiki then gives Storm to Selmak and we go back to the den as Nala appears with Simba as she carries Kiara.

Rafiki takes Kiara gently from Nala as the trio smiled at Kiara before he raise her for all to see. The herds go wild stomping their approval as the bird take flight. The pride also shows their approval by roaring. This is also the first time Timon and Pumba has seen them also. They were in tears and Timon said it'd be like old times. Just them and the little guys.

"They are girls" Rafiki tells them chuckling.

"Girl oi!" Timon and Pumba exclaim fainting.

"Want did you do to them Nala?" I ask shaking my head.

"Nothing" she tells me sounding offended.

"You nearly ate Pumba Nala" Simba tells her and I giggle.

"Who could blame her? Nothing wrong with a little warthog" Chaka states as he appears with Kopa and Mia.

"Mummy is Storm ok?" Mia asks me as she looks at her sleeping sister.

"She's fine just tired" I assure her as I lay down beside Storm.

"Oww! I wish Kiara was tired" Kopa grumbles. I turn to see Kiara biting his tail and laugh.

"She's just playing Kopa, she doesn't know any better" Nala assures her son as she gets Kiara to let him go.

"Whatever, I'm going to the watering hole" he states before leaving.

"I need to leave too" Chaka states.

"Me too I'm afraid" Selmak adds and says goodbye to us. "I'll be back in two months" he tells Mia and leaves with Chaka. Simba goes with to see them off while Kiara has finally fallen asleep curled up into Nala's side.

"Mia why don't you go practice your hunting skills with Sarafina and your grandmother" I suggest. She nods her head and runs off to find them. Mum and Sarafina are getting old, but are still our best hunters. Though they really just plan hunts now and train Mia. "They grow up so fast" I tell Nala who nods her head in agreement.

"It seems only yesterday I gave birth to Kopa and already he's out exploring the pride lands alone" Nala sighs.

"We were his age when we went to the watering hole, we had blast remember" I tell her. "Zazu got sat on by a rhino" I remind her and she laughs quietly. "See he'll be fine, now lets rest before these two wake up" I suggest and we lay our heads down. I fell asleep dreaming of the old days and wonder if Dad was proud of me.

A/N

Video above of herds gathering and their reaction to Kiara. Picture above of Kopa now (remember he has blue eyes not green ones). Pictures in chapter of Aurora now and Storm.