Can A Vampire Resist?

*Cookie Is At A Party And Becomes Drunk. Lucious Goes Looking For Her And Tries To Safely Take Her Home. A "Blood And Lust" Oneshot. Non-Sexual*

3rd Person POV

The weekends are the times for everyone to go for a night in the town. Whether hanging chill or downing drinks. Camping or clubbing, it doesn't matter. Cookie, on the other hand felt the need to go out of her comfort zone for tonight. It was the first day of summer vacation, and she planned to celebrate it with a bang. She spent her time tonight at the "Blue Strobez", a busy club downtown. She went with her friends, and planned to have as much fun as she could. She wasn't a big partier, but she didn't want to spend her first vacation day chilling in the house or doing something usual. She took her friends with her, and they danced in the middle of the dancefloor as they carefully sipped their martinis. She was dressed in an all white pantsuit with small diamond shaped cut out along the sides. Her hair was black and straight, and she wore her silver large hoop earrings.

"Get it girl!" Shouted Jamie, cheering cookie on as she moved her body to smooth reggae music, taking a sip from her drink. Lucious couldn't go with her, his family was having another party, and he was not able to refuse. She wouldn't want him to do so anyways. She knew that if he were to end up going, would be to busy getting caught up in making out with him on the couch for the entire time. Instead of being worried about dancing and talking. She flipped her hair and moved her hips as she danced with her friends, laughing and talking as the quick beats of the music surrounded the club.

...

About 3 hours later, cookie and her friends were sitting down at a booth and having their second round of drinks come to the table. They were in the middle of playing a very serious game of "never have I ever". Anytime a person has done something, they take a shot. The large group of people got their drinks ready, and Kimberly said the first statement. "Okay..never have I ever stole something before.." She said. All of the people including cookie took a drink. Then it was Jamie's turn. "Never have I ever drunk straight out of the carton." She said. Cookie laughed and took a shot. This game and pattern continued for about an hour.

"Never have I ever been in a relationship that I didn't think would last but did."

She took a shot.

"Never have I ever worn special clothes to cover up a Hickey."

She took a shot.

"Never have I ever spied on my neighbors thinking they were fooling around."

She took a shot.

"Never have I ever tried to attract a person who was already engaged to someone else."

She took a shot.

"Never have I ever witnessed someone doing something illegal."

She took a shot.

"Never have I ever dated someone twice."

She took a shot.

"Never have I ever dated someone older than me."

She took a shot.

"Never have I ever chugged a bear in less than 10 seconds."

She took a shot.

This process continued, and finally stopped once no one felt like paying for more drinks. Cookie felt different. Her body wasn't used to this. She was not used to being this intoxicated. She danced wildly, and made a toast. "TO BEING IN COLLEGE NEXT YEAR!" she shouted excited, then downing her glass of vodka. She flipped her hair and grooved her hips, not paying attention to how many glasses she's had. She felt woozy, but as energetic as could be, she didn't want the night to end.