- 14 -

Suga sighed, his body propped on one arm sideways as he stared at the sleeping boy beside him. It was almost afternoon and yet, the younger boy was still asleep.

Jimin, being the hyper baby he was, was always the one up first in the mornings. There was even that one time when Suga woke up with the boy poking his cheeks playfully. Now though, the younger boy was deep asleep, probably very tired from all the crying he had done the previous night.

Suga sighed again while carefully running his fingers through Jimin's soft hair.

"Mhmm," the younger boy grunted, his eyes slowly fluttering open.

The fingers on his hair stilled, and the two boys stayed frozen as they stared at each other's eyes. Jimin looked weary, Suga thought. Almost lifeless.

He didn't like this kind of look in the other boy's face.

"What time is it, hyung?" Jimin asked in a slightly monotonous voice.

"It's almost noon. Are you hungry?"

Jimin slowly sat up, Suga following suit. The younger boy scrubbed his face with his hands wearily as he heaved a deep sigh. He looked so unhappy that it made Suga hurt.

It hurt.

Seeing him like this.

"I don't think I want to eat," Jimin almost-whispered after awhile.

Suga stood up, held Jimin's hand, and pulled him up so that he was forced to stand. Jimin looked at him with confused eyes. The boy was so subdued that Suga had this sudden urge to do everything just to cheer him up. Just to see that eyesmile again.

"You need to eat whether you like it or not."

And with that, he dragged the complaining younger boy into the small round table at the corner of their room, pushing him to sit on one of the chairs. "I have ordered all of your favorite so eat well."

Despite the annoyed scowl plastered on the younger's face at having been forced to eat, a small smile slowly crept in, making his gloomy aura brighten up a bit. He stared up at his hyung with thankful eyes that almost made Suga's heart stop beating all together.

The older boy did not smile back though, being the salty monster he was. He only looked away and scratched the back of his neck. A person looking at him might say that he was blushing but really, he was not. It was just the hot weather making his face flushed.

While Jimin was eating silently, Suga chose to settle on the bed and turn on the TV. He couldn't focus on what was showing though, because his mind couldn't stop thinking on Jimin who seemed to be forcing each swallow. It was hard, looking at Jimin like this.

Damn it, he'd surely drag the intestines of those people who kidnapped Jimin's best friends. They were the reason why this cute boy was frowning.

Finally finished with his food, Jimin stood up and went to sit beside Suga silently. The younger boy placed his head on Suga's shoulder, sighing deeply as he did so. They stayed like that, just watching TV and breathing evenly. Not a word was spoken as they were both deep in their own thoughts.

Then Suga felt something wet on his arm.

When he turned to see what it was, what he saw made his breathing stop. Jimin's head was still leaning on his shoulder and his eyes were gazing blankly at the TV as if lost. There was no emotion on his face but tears were slowly streaming down his face. All the tears landed on Suga's arm.

"Jiminie..." Suga said helplessly, feeling so useless at the moment. He gently lifted Jimin's face, making the younger boy look at him directly in the eye. More tears were now falling from his eyes and the once expressionless face was frowning. Suga desperately tried to wipe away each tear.