three

My palms were sweating like crazy as I clenched my phone within them. My fingers were shaking as I stared down at the bright screen. iMessage was pulled up with the contact "Andy". I look down at the keyboard and sigh.

I need to know what she meant. I need to understand what's going on. I just met her yesterday and already there's sexual tension? We are total strangers, this whole situation is totally wrong.

I finally gain the courage to text her;

; Hey, can I come over to your place?

I wait on my couch impatiently. Why is she taking so long to answer? It's been five whole seconds since I sent the message. God, I'm turning into one of those people.

I chuckle at myself before look down at my phone screen to see a typing bubble. I freak out and throw my phone on the cushion next to me. My heart was beating so fast and beads of sweat began forming on my forehead.

"Yes, you can come over!" Andy shouted from next door. I put my hand over my heart and looked down while sighing, "God, she freaks me out"

•••

"So what do you want to talk about?" Andy asks with a smirk plastered on her face. She looked so hot and sexy and just perfect. Everything about this girl was absolutely beautiful. Her thick thighs and amazing ass, her perky breasts, her pink, plumped lips (A/N downstairs and upstairs IM JUST PLAYICNAHDJD) her gorgeous brunette hair that was currently tied up in a messy bun, her fragile, pale skin, her big hazel eyes- just everything. She's so god damn perfect.

"I-I wasn't looking at you by the way" I mutter as I continue to admire her small features.

"Are you sure? I heard you groan and pant twice," she says as she bites down on her bottom lip. My eyes darted from her lips to her eyes. I continuously rub my palms up and down my leg trying to get the sweat off them.

"I-I-" I try to get out but am immediately interrupted by Andy. She puts a finger to my lips and smiles, "it's okay, I understand. You just wanted a look, right? I bet you want another one...don't you?"

I was completely frozen in my seat. I couldn't move, respond, do anything. She smirked as she began slowly removing her tank top straps from her shoulder. It fell effortlessly off of her, revealing her breasts. She grabs her left boobs and squeezes it gently which causes a light moan to escape from her lips. I tense up from the moment, feeling myself start to rise in my pants.

I couldn't stop myself as I went in and kissed her. My hand was behind her neck while I deepened the kiss. I rammed my tongue into her mouth, exploring every part of it. She let out a small moan causing me to groan slightly. I pulled back and began leaving kisses down her neck.

"You're so fucking hot" I whisper as I pull back. She tilts her head as she slowly gets up and sits down on me, "Am I?"

I nod my head as she lays her hand against my chest. She pulls away from me and moves my left leg to the side as she sits on the right. She begins to slowly rub herself onto my leg. The sight was unbelievably hot. I grabbed her waist and help her go back and fourth. "Why don't you take those panties off?" I say, helping her stand up. She giggles lightly before placing her fingers in the band of her panties. She slowly removes them, swaying her hips lightly in the process. I bite my lip as I watch her fling the piece of fabric behind her.

She adjusts herself on top of my thigh again, continuing to rub herself like she had before. Her head flung back as she let out a loud moan. "Fuck, Andy" I murmur as I throw her onto the cushion beside us. I move down her stomach to her throbbing heat. I drag two of my fingers down her wet, juicy self. She looked absolutely scrumptious, I couldn't help myself but to taste her. I stick my tongue between her folds, flicking her clit over and over. Her moans filled the air as she arched her back. I looked up at her as I continued to lick and suck lightly on her sensitive clit. Her small hands find their way to my messy hair. She pulls at the ends of them, begging me to continue.