Part 26 : Confusion

We made it just in time for dinner, everyone was already there.

The Queen and King were seated at the each end of the table and on the left side was Sir Winstion,Luke, Josh and the other two students who were James and Tanya. Then on the right side was Storm.

Mica and Jenny were already seated which made me no choice but to sit beside Storm.

Hindi ako mapakali lalo na at katabi ko siya.

Malapit na kaming matapos kumain ng may dessert na isinerve sa aming harapan.

Napakasarap niyang tignan, well, Gutom ako buong biyahe and the cake looked so delectable.

Lalapain ko ang cake na ito, walang makakapigil sa akin.

I was startled ng biglang nagsalita si Storm "You are drooling over the food"

"Why do care?" I frowned habang pinagtataasan siya ng kilay.

"It's just that I find it amusing with a girl like you, you do have a very big appetite" he continued, he grinned sheepishly.

"Anu sabi mo?" I scowled and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Wala, just eat" He chuckled then he gave me a captivating smile.

Namula ako, Anung problema nun?

I was finally done eating the cake! I was satisfied!

When all of a sudden.

I was feeling a little bit dizzy, marahan ako napaduko and then I started to have a hard time breathing.

Habol ko ang aking paghinga.

"What's wrong?" nag-aalalang tanong sa akin ni Storm.

Nagmamadali itong lumapit sa akin.

Mabilis din lumapit sa akin ang mga Elites. I could see their worried faces even the King and Queen.

Hindi ko makakalimutan kung paano ako tignan ng Reyna na puno ng pag-alala.

"Claire dear, Are you okay?" nag-alalang sabi ng Reyna.

Sinubukan kong tumayo but I felt weak.
I was about to fall when two strong arms caught me.

His black eyes showed worry. He picked me bridal style.

I placed my two arms around his neck until couldn't take it anymore until

darkness took over.

But before I fainted I heard him say "Please be okay my Princess"

-----------------------------------------

Her Dream

This place, where am I? What's happening.

A woman was crying, she was holding a baby. She looked familiar. Nanlaki ang aking mga mata ng makilala ko kung sino siya. It was Queen Mariko.

May kasama siyang babae, I couldn't quite see her face, for she was covered with a dark blue robe.

"Mahal na mahal kita Clesha , Anak ko" Queen Mariko kissed the baby that was covered with a golden blanket. She handed the baby to the woman.

"Ingatan mo Si Clesha Claudine ate Frea" naluluhang sabi ng Reyna sa babae.

Ate Frea? Kapangalan niya si Mama. That must be her daughter? I thought she was mssing?

"Makakaasa, Don't worry I won't let anything bad happen to her" the woman earnestly said to the Queen

"Mag-iingat ka Mariko, ibabalik ko siya pagkatapos ng kaguluhan" pangako ng babae.

"Maraming salamat, Farewell my child" there were tears on the Queen's eyes.

The Queen took out something from her neck. A necklace. The necklace- it was the same necklace I was wearing. She wore it to the baby.

What's happening? Hindi ko naiintindihan. Nakikita ba nila ako?

Nang magpaalam ang reyna sa babae, humarap ang babae and I saw her face..

I was shocked.

The woman who was carrying the baby away from the kingdom and into the Mortal World

Mom? Mama Frea?

Then I remembered, I had this same dream before. The woman who was crying before

It was Queen Mariko.

Naalala ko na ang panaginip ko nung una.

Kung ganun.

Do they know each other?