Forty Four: Part One

I keep forgetting how many chapters I've written.

THANK GOD FOR RE-TESTS IN SCHOOL OH JESUS.

Eliana's POV

I huffed and sat down in my bedroom on the bed. I was furious, upset and confused.

My hormones weren't helping either.

I read in a biology book in the library that stress isn't good for the baby.....

Damn you, Harry.

He didn't even do anything. It was my mood that was the main problem but me being annoying, I wanted something to be mad at so I chose to be mad at Harry for not buttering my toast properly this morning. 

I felt guilty but I also wanted him to try being pregnant. It's not fun. 

I sighed and touched my small stomach. There wasn't a bump yet but that didn't stop my smile from spreading throughout my face. I could feel the excitement growing when I thought of the tiny baby that was growing in my body.

I wanted a girl, so I could have someone on my side when Harry and I get into petty arguments over things like who ate the last sausage (it's happened before).

My parents were happy too, which surprised me. They had always said that I need to be married before I had children, but when I got their letter back, they were elated! I was slightly concerned but I guess they had finally realized that their daughter had grown up.

Unfortunately.

I sighed as the happy thought left my head and remorse filled me.

A knock sounded at the door and I internally groaned as I got up and headed towards the door. Opening it, I sighed sadly as I opened the door further and walked into the room to let him in.

"Ellie," he said, closing the door, "you have to listen to me."

"I don't want to," I replied, sitting beck down in bed, "I'm not sure if you deserve to be given that privilege now."

His green eyes sparkled as he snickered with mischief, immediately wiping his grin off once he saw my face. He walked over and crouched in front of me, grasping my hands and peering up at me. He licked his lips and opened his mouth to talk.

"Please," he asked, "my room is going to be finished tomorrow so I'll be going back and I won't be able to see you as much so let me say this now."

I rose an eyebrow, "the secret door is still there."

"Still," he murmured, rubbing his thumbs along my hands.

"Fine," I sighed. He let out a breath and nodded quickly, moving to sit beside me.

He looked at me for a long while before he placed his hands on my own and said "I'm sorry for not buttering both sides of your toast."

I sat up straighter and tilted my chin up in defiance, "you didn't put jam on it either."

"To be fair, princess, you had never once eaten jam in front of me before."

"I eat jam all the time!" I screeched, standing up. His eyes went wide as he looked at me and nodded furiously.

"Yes! Okay, that's true! I remember!," he said, standing up as well, "but I acknowledge my mistake and I promise I will never do it again."