Modelling

Requested by: @Lizzy_xoxluv

Modelling For Victoria Secret

The sun set down as you sat by the counter in the pub, drinking on your third beer bottle. "Hey, sorry I'm late." A familiar voice was heard. It was Lili [Reinhart], your best friend. The woman approached to the counter as you asked for two more beers, for you and Lili.

"What's up?" You ask Lili, trying to start a question. She pulls that smirk like she knew something you didn't. "What? What is it?" You ask her.

"Well..." She takes quite a long pause then adds on, "the real reason as to why I am late is because I have a friend well my colleague, he's a photographer and he'd like to take a few pics of you."

"Really?" I begin to ask boy caring why she was late, she nods her head. "Wow, well tell him that I said, meet me tomorrow. Then I'll get ready for the shoot."

She nodded happily as she quickly texted him, Lili started talking about him more and his name was quite familiar, 'Cole Sprouse'. In all honesty you were quite jolly to be meeting him. You've never met him but tomorrow you would be.

You were woken up by the sounds of screams. It was Lili. "Come on, Y/N/N! Cole's outside waiting for you." She alerts, shaking you.

"Five more minutes mom! I left school." You groan, half asleep. Today you had a day off work and you just wanted to sleep all day.

"No actually I'm daddy, now get up, please!" She begs.

"Okay, okay, fine!"

You get out of bed and manage to do your morning routine. You were walking to your living room to ask Lili what she should wear, bearing in mind that you were just in your tank tops and shorts. You enter the living room, "Hey Lili what-uh..." You stutter as you find yourself seeing the Cole Sprouse you had heard about. Oh fuck, oh fuck! He looks up meeting his eyes with yours, gosh isn't he handsome?

"Oh Y/N, let's go upstairs." Lili says, interrupting the awkward silence. You look to Cole who gives you a smile, his eyes glistened at the sight. The both of you head up to your bedroom, Lili shuts the door, gently. "O...M...G!" She exclaims, "the way Cole looked at you though."

"Oh him? He doesn't like me." You scoff.

"Nuh uh, girl, he so does."

You finally got changed and headed downstairs you wore a white summer dress that headed down below your knees. After that, the three of you travelled to a quiet peace environment in the fields. You changed several times and did some awkward poses.

THREE MONTHS LATER...

You got more closer to Cole and it was nice. On the other hand, today was special, it was your Victoria Model Show. You invited all your friends now it was time to call your family, you call Leo, your brother. "Hey!" You exclaim over the phone, "I was wondering if you're not busy you could visit the Victoria Secret show, that I'm contributing in."

"I don't think I'll be able to, but I'll pop down to say good luck."

"Okay thank you, bye." You sigh, your brother was in fact the Leonardo DiCaprio and it was why he was busy.