Forty Four: Part Two

MADE SOME MAJOR CHANGES IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU'RE RE-READING, THEN READ THIS AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!

--

Eliana's POV

~The next day~

"The wedding is tomorrow?" I shrieked, as I stared at Anne. She looked at me, regretfully, as she held a parchment in her hands.

"It's more efficient," she explained, "that way we can get all of our kingdom duties out of the way and be able to relax."

"But-but-but," I stammered as I paced around in her study, "will we have enough time to send out invites? Decorations? The food? I-"

"Honey," she interrupted, "we've planned this wedding for months have we not? It'll all be fine. I sent out all the invitations yesterday, the food has been ordered and the decorations are all set."

I nodded and swallowed as I stared at her, "but my parents."

"They're already on their way," she smiled, "I sent word to them two days ago. They departed from their kingdom yesterday morning so they should be here anytime today." 

I felt myself smile with excitement as the thought of my family soon joining me in my new home flooded into my brain. I sighed and nodded.

"Will you be a dear and go send the word to Harry and Peter?" she asked. I nodded and dashed to out of the hallway and down towards our chambers. Harry was back in his room, as of this morning, and Peter spent his time going back and forth between both of our rooms. We had decided on Peter having my bedroom after our marriage so I'd move in with Harry after the wedding. Peter liked that idea.

I finally reached Harry's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Who is it," he called. I rolled my eyes.

"Satan," I retorted, "who do you think?"

He opened the door with a scowl, "you could've been anyone, peasant."

I looked at him with wide eyes as he returned the look and jutted out a hip and placed his hand on his hip as he gazed at me, sassily. 

"Harry," I said, looking at him blankly.

"Mhm?" 

"Have you been hanging out with just Louis?" I asked. He looked defensive and waltzed back into his room.

"Yes, actually," he answered, "I've been hanging out with Louis more. He said I needed to be more sassy."

I snorted causing Harry to turn around and glare at me, "you? Sassy?" 

He mumbled something under his breath and plopped down on his bed, looking up at me.

"Can I help you, princess?" he sassed. I rolled my eyes with a smile. I walked towards him on the bed and climbed on top of his body and rested myself gently on him, making sure my stomach was okay. I was paranoid that any time I laid on my stomach, I'd inadvertently crush the growing baby or something. 

"If you came here to fool around then by all means, rip my pants off and-"

"God, Harry no." I groaned, nuzzling myself into his neck as he laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Worth a shot."

I jabbed his side and he shrieked like a little girl, before he blushed. I laughed and kissed his nose before I climbed off of him. 

"Your mother wanted me to tell you," I began, "that for some reason that has to do with our kingdom duties, we have been required to reschedule the wedding for tomorrow."