36.Trap

T H I R T Y - S I X

"What?" I scrunched my face up.

"Go. You have to go. Now. I'm so sorry." Brenda cried.

"What are you talkin'-" Before I could finish my statement someone grabbed me from behind. "Let go of me!" I kicked at whoever picked me up.

"Ayee what the hell you doing?!" Aerin ran after me.

"Aye lil mama what you doin?" A man stopped her by pushing her back.

"Get off me!!" I reached back scratched the guy's face.

"Bitch!!" He slammed me on the ground.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Was the last think I heard before getting knocked out.

O m n i s c i e n t

"Get the fuck off her!" Aerin yelled while crying.

The gunman pushed her back so hard making her stumble and fall to the ground. Watching her bestfriend get knocked out, then thrown in the back of a van; Aerin felt hopeless.

"And you better not get yo ass back up." The man pulled his gun out. "Close your eyes."

Aerin looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Bitch I said close 'em!" He said cocking his piece.

Doing as told Aerin closed her eyes.

"Count to five then open your eyes."

"Www-one." She stuttered. "T-t-two."

Aerin knew the man had walked off by the sound of a car door being shut. Opening her eyes the van speeded off. Catching a glimpse of the license plate, she hurriedly grabbed her now cracked phone, putting it her notes.

Crying Aerin wonder why no one noticed any of this was happening in broad day light.

"What did I do? What did I do?" Brenda cried rushing off.

"Oh hell naw." Aerin got angry, quickly getting up.

Running up to Brenda she snatched her up by the back of her head; gripping onto a hand full of hair.

"Bitch this is all yo fault!! My bestfriend can possibly be dead or get killed cause of you!!" Aerin yanked her down by her hair. "Who the fuck sets up their own child?" Aerin got anger by the second.

"Let me go please." Brenda cried, preying at Aerin's hand.

"Hell no!!" Aerin dragged her.

Walking over to Jhonni's newly cracked phone and keys; Aerin picked them up. Walking over to the car, Aerin pushed Brenda into the passenger seat.

"Where are you taking me?" Brenda asked still crying.

"Shut up!!" Fumbling with her phone, Aerin finally found Ryan's number.

"Sup B?" Ryan answered a little confused into why she was calling.

"Someone kidnapped Jhonni!!"

"What?" Ryan stood up from the seat he was seating in at Ruth's restaurant in Chicago.

"It was a setup. Ryan I don't know where to go or what to do?" Aerin panicked.

"Go to Ace's house!" Ryan directed, throwing money on the table before walking out to the sticky weather. "You know how to get there right?"

"Yea yea." Aerin started the engine of the car.

"Okay go there and stay there." Ryan demanded.

"Okay." Aerin pulled off.

Ryan hung up, and begin making calls.

"Yo Hue." He answered the phone as the person picked up.

"Wassup G." Hue knew it was something important for Red to be calling.

"I need a favorite B..."

Meanwhile...

Pulling up to Ace and Bambi's house.

"Get out!!" Aerin demanded towards Brenda.

Both got out the car going to the front door.

"You good?" Ace hugged Aerin when he opened the door.

"No." Aerin answered truthfully.

"Why this crackhead here?"

"Bitch set Jhonni up." Aerin pushed Brenda into the house.

"Run that shit again B?" Ace locked the door, turning around looking confused.

"She the reason why Jhonni got snatched."

"When I do this don't look at me different." Ace looked at Aerin to Brenda.

"Do wh-"

Before she could ask, Ace pulled back connecting his fist to Brenda's face. Brenda hit the floor holding her face; crying.

Aerin shrugged not really caring, knowing there was more damaged that was going to happen when Ryan arrived.

Ace

Four chapters left😭😭