Part 14

Pic of Kylie's crown above
Hey guys. I hope y'all are having a good day. Just note that I'm going to be entering this book in the 2017 Wattpad awards and I was hoping you will all vote. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
Me and my father walked on to the stage in front of a big field. Our whole pack was out here. My father started giving this long boring speak about how it was an honor to be alpha blah blah blah. Finally it was time for me to talk.

"Do you Kylie swear to always love and protect this pack?" My father asked. "I do." I answered with a strong voice. "Bring up the blood bowl" disgusting I know. My dad took the bowl and slit his palm. He let a few drops drip in. He the put the bowl on a small table.

I went up and took the knife I slit my palm and watched my blood drip in. Then suddenly I felt it. Like I was connected to all the pack member. My father came over and put the crown on my head and said "Alpha Kylie of the shadow pack." Everyone kneeled down. "Rise." My voice seemed more powerful and strong. I gave a small smile.

I was about to go back to my room when my dad said "Are you not coming to the alpha party?" "What alpha party?" I asked confused. He rolled his eyes and said "The one I am throwing in your honor of becoming alpha."

My face must have given away how shocked I was because he explained "I finally realized how little we partied so I decided we should have one." I gave a small smile and let him lead the way.

We went inside and went into the dinning area. It had tons of people siting at tables and some were even dancing. It looked so much fun. Then I saw him. Seth. Seth was here. I looked at my dad and said "Why is Seth here?"

"Don't be stupid he told me that you are mates when you were injured, I invited him because I knew you would want to see him." "Thank you." I said and grabbed him in a big hug.

I practically ran over to Seth. He saw me running towards him and came towards me. We crashed into a hug. He squeezed me so tight, but I didn't care. I hugged him right back.

Once we finally broke apart I said, "I'm so glad you here I missed you so much." "I'm glad I'm here because we can talk about joining our packs." I gave a small gasp and realized he had his alpha ceremony.

"That's great I can't wait. How long are you staying?" I asked. "I will be here for three more days then I have to go back to my pack hopefully with my beautiful mate." I blushed at his last few words.

We spent the night dancing and talking about the new rules and where our pack house would be. We decided that we would make a new pack house near the center of our territory. The rest of the night went by in a flash. Soon we were walking up to my room.

"I'll meet you in the morning to finalize everything." I nodded my head. I was about to close my door when Seth suddenly spun me around and kissed me. This was not like our last kiss it was intense and fast.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won and we broke apart for air. I took in a couple gasps and let my heart calm down. He had a satisfied smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes and pushed him out of my door way and slammed the door in his face.

I plopped down on my bed. I was thinking about Seth. I just couldn't fall asleep. I tried everything, but sleep did not find me. I got out of bed and went downstairs.

I planned to get some water and try and relax my mind. I finished my water and felt someones eyes on me. I looked around and saw no one.

Then it happened someone attacked me from behind. I acted on instinct and elbowed them as hard as I could. I heard as satisfying grunt and was about to call for help when a glow came around me mouth. I let my fangs come out and bit down as hard as I could. I heard them trying to hide their scream.

I was about to try and scream again when I was injected with wolfs bane. I silently cursed and felt myself falling asleep.

I woke up in chains. "Why me?" I thought. Is it a girl thing or whatever either way I'm pissed. I tried to break the chains but I was still had wolfs bane in my system and in my blood.

I heard someone coming in. I shut my eyes and listened. Then the most awful smell filled my nostrils. I knew that smell that was the smell of the people who killed my mom.

"Ug why won't she wake up already, I don't get why we can't just kill her." Some male said. I could smell one other I the room and two outside the door. "The boss said we can't kill her and I'm not going to die because you couldn't keep your knife to yourself."

"Life is so hard for me." The other one said. "Really life is hard for you? Try being tied to a wall having to listen to stupid rouges and their problems." I snapped. Shit I thought.

"Oh look at that. The female mutt awakes." I growled at him. Suddenly a new male entered the room. He reeked of power. The other males shut up and bowed. "Out." The new male said with a very powerful voice.

"Hello my future mate."
-----------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I know I'm terrible but I'll try and post again tomorrow. Please remember to vote. If you could go back on my past chapters and vote on those to it would mean a lot to am. Please vote and comment. Tell me weather you want a Seth pov or a Kylie's