"chopper sicballs!"

"Have you guys been watching The Mickey Mouse Club lately?" Teddy asks throwing pebbles into an empty can.
"Yeah," we all respond.
"I think Annette's tits are getting bigger," Teddy continues. I raise an eyebrow, "Well excuse me."
"Yeah, I noticed the 'A' and the 'E' are bending around the sides," Gordie demonstrates with his hands. All the boys laugh, "Boy, Annette's tits are great!" Vern smiles.
"Yeah," Chris lightly chuckles. I glance at him a tad disappointed.

"You know who else has some fine tits?" Teddy smirks and his eyes trail to me. All the other guys look at my chest, their eyes lit.
"I really would appreciate if you wouldn't stare at my breasts," I say covering my chest. The guys look at each other and laugh, leaving me confused. I roll my eyes, sigh, and lean back.

"What time is it?" I ask Gordie.
"Uh, quarter after two. Someone better go to the store, dump's gonna open soon."
"Alright Verno, go," Teddy says.
"Nu-uh! You go!" He pouts.
"No way man! I'm staying here!" Teddy shouts, bickering back and forth.
"Girls, girls! We'll flip for it," Chris says putting his hands in between them.
"Odd man goes?" Gordie asks once we all get our nickels.
"That's you Gordie, odd as a cod!" Teddy does his signature laugh, "Eeeee-eeee-eeee!"

We all flip and everyone's coin lands on tails.
"Oh man, that's a goocher!" Vern exclaims. We all roll our eyes and I giggle lightly.
"Verno, nobody believes that stuff about moons and goochers, it's baby stuff! Now flip again," Teddy sighs. Reluctantly, Vern flips his coin.

Everyone but Chris and I got tails. That means that we'll be going to the store together. I smile to myself and blush.

"Awe! The two lovebirds are going to the store together!" Teddy shouts. I roll my eyes and Chris smirks.

"Go get the provisions, you morphadites!" Teddy says to us. Annoyed, I turn to him and tell him to shut up.
"I don't shut up, I grow up and when I look at you, I throw up! Ech!" The three boys say in sync, pointing to each others mouths.
"Then your mother goes around the corner and licks it up," Chris smirks and raises an eyebrow.
The boys found that one real funny, cackling and dumping water from the canteen on each other, while they wrestle.

Chris and I walk to the store, trying to start up a conversation.
"It's sure hot out," I say.
"Mhm."
"Why do you think he does that?" I ask.
"Who? And what do he do?" He asks confused.
"Yanno, Teddy," I kick the pebbles are the ground as we go along.
Chris chuckles, "What about him, Addy?"
"He always makes jokes about us," I blush just saying it. Chris is silent.
"What do you think about it Chris?" I ask, interrupting his thoughts.
"What? Oh uh..I don't know."

We stay silent for a while, but I notice Chris glancing over at me. I feel my heart on fire, my cheeks bright red as I begin to smile.
"What is it Chris? Do I have something on my face?" I ask.
"Yeah, beauty." He smirks. I swear I've never blushed this badly before and it's all thanks to Chris Chambers.

As we make our way back into the dump, we notice the other boys climbing over the fence.
"Hey! Hey you kids! Whatta ya doing over there? Get over here!" Milo Pressman, the dump owner, yells.
Chris and I break out into a sprint as Milo says, "I'll sic my dog on ya! Chopper, sic 'em! Sic 'em boy!"

Now I heard Milo say, "Sic 'em boy," but what Chris heard was, "Chopper, sic balls."

Chris starts screaming and hollering for his life, or in this sake, his balls.

"Run Chris, run! Come on, Addy!" Vern yelled as Chopper grew closer behind us.

Chris reaches the fence first, climbing up and over in less than 5 seconds. I, on the hand, have more trouble to get on the fence, since my fear of heights is so bad.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" I yell as Chopper gets closer to me and I'm still not over the fence. I'm at the perfect position on the fence that Chopper could "sic" me. In which he did, only catching me by my ankle, leaving a few small cuts and scratch marks.

I fall to the other side of the fence, wincing and breathing heavily. The boys come up to me, Teddy roaring with laughter and Vern with a worried sick look on his face.

"Oh boy, Addy! Are you alright? Oh man, that was scary! Oh man," Vern says patting my cheeks. I giggle and remove his hands, "I'm fine Verno, sincerely."
"You should've seen your face! You looked like you were about to shit yourself! Eee-eee-eee!" Teddy says, cracking himself up.

Teddy starts taunting Chopper, telling him to "kiss his ass" and to "bite shit". He rubs his bottom against the fence and Chopper pulls on his shirt. I roll my eyes at him while the other boys crack up.

"Stop teasin' that dog! Ya hear me? Stop teasin him!" Milo says running over to the fence, panting more than Chopper.
"I'm gonna beat your ass teasing my dog like that!" Milo yells.
"Yeah? I'd like to see you climb over the fence and get me, fatass!"
"Don't you call me that, you little tinweasel-peckawood-looney's son!"

I've never seen Teddy's emotions change so quickly. He went from a full smile to a pissed face in less than 2 seconds.

"What did you call me?"
"I know who you are. You're Teddy Duchamp! Your Dad's a looney, a looney up in the nuthouse in Togus!" Milo says.
"My father stormed the beach in Normandy," Teddy says quietly.
"He's crazier than a shithouse rat! No wonder your racked in the way you are, with a looney for a father!"
"You call my dad a looney one more time and I'll kill you," Teddy says, anger boiling inside him.

I walk behind Teddy and place my hand on his forearm and rub it, trying to calm him down.
"Hey Teddy, calm down," I whisper to him. I feel his muscles tighten as he clenches his fist.

"Looney, looney, looney!" Milo taunts.
Teddy screams and launched himself on the fence. I try to grab his arm but he just elbows me in the boob. I groan and fall to the ground.
"I'm gonna rip your head off and shit down your neck!" Teddy yells.

The boys pull Teddy back, cursing at Milo as well, and I walk up to the fence.
"Hey dipshit! Leave me and my fucking friends alone, alright? You got that? Or is that too hard to process through your thick skull?" I sass to him.
"You little bitch, having the nerve to talk to me like that! You're gonna end up in real trouble some day!" Milo yells at me.
"Oh am I? You're the one who's gonna have a heart attack from being so big, fatass!" I scream and flick him off.

"I know all your fathers! And they're all gonna get a call from me, except for the looney up in Togus," Milo smirks evilly. Teddy launches himself back on the fence and we all pull him off and begin to walk away.