Chapter Ten

Right now, I was currently adding the finishing touches of make-up to my face.

Looking back at my reflection, I was quite pleased with my appearance.

Now, I looked exactly like my little dolly, as I twirled about in my dress.

It was probably one in the morning as I made my way into the hallway near Alexander's room.

Now to put my little plan in action.

Making as much noise as I could, I run up and down the hallway, dragging my fingernails along the wall.

After this, I will be surprised if I have any nails left, but who cares about that.

I didn't have to wait long, before I could hear him getting off his bed.

Thanks to his super hearing, it worked so much faster.

Now, I just got into my doll pose and waited.

The door flew open to reveal an alert looking Alexander.

As soon as he spotted me, the tiredness in his eyes vanished as he became afraid.

"Come play with me? Will be the perfect family," I said in a creepy, doll like voice.

I could see him taking slow steps back, so I began to move towards him while tilting my head to the side.

I opened my eyes wide as I swayed my curls back and forth.

This was so much fun to do.

Suddenly, he lunged at me with his claws extending as his eyes got yellow.

But luckily, I knew this was going to happen.

Before he could reach me, Anna grabbed me and teleported us to my room.

Sitting on my bed, I so badly wanted to laugh, but he would hear me, so I had to hold it in.

I'm sure he will give me back my dolly first thing in the morning now, and if not, we can always go for a round two.

Smirking, I lay down on my bed until it was time to get up.

It was probably around four when I heard a knock on the door.

Smirking, I said," come in."

And in walked who I was expecting with my little dolly in his hands.

He still looked a little bit shaken up from seeing a live doll.

"You can have your dolly," he said, throwing the doll at me.

"Not even a good morning?" I questioned, pretending to be curious. "Didn't sleep well?"

It was then he took in what I was wearing.

"Why are you dressed like that?" He questioned.

"Like this?" I gestured to my outfit. "Sometimes I dress up as tge things I miss, like my little dolly."

I tightly hugged it while making sure it was still the way I left it.

I didn't quite lie, because one time a cat that I loved runaway and I pretended to be a cat for two days.

That got me two weeks of whippings and scraps out of a saucer.

Good old times.

"Well anyways, thanks for bringing her back in good condition, Alpha."

Alexander nodded his head before turning around to leave.

I must say, Alexander does look kinda cute with messy hair and sleepy eyes, which I must have caused.

But oh well, I just wanted my little Elise back.