Chapter 14 ❋

I woke up to my phone dinging repeatedly. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked at the clock next to me. 1:00 am

I grabbed my phone off the counter and pressed the home button. I squinted my eyes and tried my best to read the screen.

I couldn't see since it was really bright and my room was dark. I adjusted the brightness down and looked at the messages.

mila: hey I'm sorry for running out like that.

mila: no one has ever said I love you to me , well in that way.

mila: I need to talk to you

mila: you still up?

The sleepiness suddenly vanished as I read the messages. I quickly unlocked my phone and called Camila.

I waited a few seconds for Camila to pick up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey..." I spoke into the phone my voice drifting off.

"I'm sorry for running out like that Y/N." Her voice was raspy.

"It's ok Camila really, if you don't feel the sa-" I'm cut off by Camila's voice.

"I love you too." My eyes widened.

"Wait what?" I questioned.

"I love you Y/N." she said in a hushed tone. I felt a smile slowly takeover my face.

My stomach felt like it was doing flips at the moment.

"Hello Y/N, you still there?" Camila questioned.

"Yes! Uh that's cool, really great." I cleared my throat, trying to keep my cool.

"Ok I just wanted to let you know. I didn't want you to get the wrong message as to why I ran out." Camila said shyly.

"Yea I totally understand." I whispered.

"Great."

I smiled. We talked the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

I once again woke up later in the morning. I laid as I stared at the ceiling remembering the conversation I had with Camila a few hours earlier.

I couldn't believe that she loves me.

I got up and texted Camila again.

me: wanna hang out today? (:

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I changed into something comfortable.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone to see if Camila replied.

babygirl 💍 : sure 😊

me: yesssss , I'll pick u up later then? (;

babygirl 💍 : sounds good (:

I smiled at my phone. My head snapped up when I heard footsteps and clashing pots downstairs.

I walked out and cautiously peeked down the stairs.