6

"Please, for the love of everything as fine as jimin's ass, please, tell me you remember" said Cady to y/n, who was sitting on the floor while staring at her phone. "I think I do, and you could have just told me these things the first time, I think I would've been able to learn easier then" said she back to Cady who looked down at her from her bed.

"yeah yeah, how could I have known tho? You didn't tell me it would helped" she sassed and y/n replied back. "you should have noticed when you made me link Suga to swaeg and those chains. You know, he was the only one I still remembered cause of that connection" said y/n and continued staring at her phone. "and how should I have known the other ones had weird things going on too?" she said then and Cady rolled her eyes.

"ok, we're both at fault, fine? And let's get going, we need to get ready and by that, I mean stalk the internet for merch" said Cady and y/n sighed. "don't you have enough already?" she asked. "you can NEVER have enough, and who's talking? Don't you have like 15 different stuffs about (bias in BIGBANG)? Exactly, point proven" sassed Cady and y/n gave up arguing.

--- 4 days later ---

"y/n, get your ass over here. NOW!" said Cady, hearing y/n sigh again on the other line of the phone. "I can't" she said for the third time. "the bus was late, like, really late, so unless you want me to make miracles happen, I cannot do anything" she said and this time Cady sighed. "but the tickets! You have to be here! It's historical!" she said. "just hang up and record you buying them? It's... not that special...?" said y/n a little uncertain.

After she said that, the line went quiet. "did you hang up? Really?" said y/n but just as she was going to put her phone away she heard Cady shout something on. "YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! 'not special' MY ASS!" she shouted and then she actually hung up. As she hung up noticed y/n she was at her stop so she put her phone away and got ready to step of.

y/n got off the bus at the closest stop to Cady and her aunts home. She prepared for the worst, she did realize just after how bad her words must have sounded to Cady. "probably pissed her off big time" she thought and knocked the door. As excepted, Cady's aunt was the one to open the door. "she's in her room" she said and just left. "thanks chuuu" said y/n and walked to Cady's room.

"Agent 1331, you're not allowed access to this room" said Cady as soon as y/n opened the door. "I don't und-AIHAAAA! That hurt!" she said as Cady just threw half her bookshelf at y/n. "World atlas? You have a book about the world maps?" asked y/n as she looked at the last book to drop. "shut up, agent loser" said Cady and let y/n in. "you need to work on your way with words if were meeting BTS..." said Cady then.

"and that means what?" began y/n. "there's going to be thousands and thousands of people there, there's like... no way we'd talk to them, and isn't there only one who knows English anyway?" asked she then. "oh shut up and don't ruin this too! And me, being the amazing person I am, got the good good fan meet ones!" she ranted on, y/n barely listening.

 "oh shut up and don't ruin this too! And me, being the amazing person I am, got the good good fan meet ones!" she ranted on, y/n barely listening