≪11≫

The girl who is in role of Aya-chan! ↑ She's so pretty 💕

"Aya, keep this weekend free, okay? We are selecting dress for 5th May," mom said while waiting for Okada san, our cook to serve our food on the table. "Thank you," she said after Okada san completed and whispered, "*Itadakimasu," before picking up the chopstick and I followed. Dad seemed busy so he was not at the dinner table otherwise it was him who said Itadakimasu first.

*Itadakimasu - it is a word Japanese say before eating food. (They say Gochisousama or Gochisousama desita after finishing)

"Is it compulsory?" I asked after eating some. "You never really get to attend party, you're an Ojousama, in this age you should be habituate of parties and functions," mom said with strict expression. "But mom, I don't like crowded place," I winced.

"You can stay where there is less people in the hall. And I will be personally supervising the dress with you and we will choose a nice dress for you, okay?" it sounded rather like a statement than as question.

"If you're a fashion designer, why cant you design one for me?" I pouted.

"I could've designed one for you but the invitation came in short notice so I cant. There's not even one week time, you get it?"

"Okay mom," I finally gave in because I knew I wouldn't be able to get away from the party anyway. I didn't usually attend parties because I didn't like to be around so many people at once.

"Aya chan, you look so tired now a days. Are you okay?" Mira chan said while taking her face away from the recent book she was reading. She was usually busy with a book all the day but she did gave some time to talk with me which was nice of her. But I didn't tell her much about myself because I would later confuse my fake identity with real one if I got too close. I need to be careful even if it is a nice person.

"No, I'm totally fine," I said rubbing my eyes. "I just couldn't sleep well yesterday, I don't know why," I said and that was true. I just woke up in the middle of the night for no specific reason and I couldn't fall back to sleep for quite long time.

"Must be hard work," she said. "Hard work?"

"You must be doing part time job right? For money? I thought that's what poor people do to earn money," I knew she was just being curious but I felt offended for the way she was asking.

"Er, yeah. It is too tiring," I said with nervous laugh and she lowered her voice. "So what do you do for money? Is it night work?" she grinned slyly and I could feel my face heat up. "NO WAY!"

"Don't be so loud, I was just joking. So what do you do?" she asked and I kept quiet.

"I cant tell anyone, its a secret," I said because there was no answer to that question obviously.

She sighed and made a face. "Aren't I your friend? You can tell your secrets to your friends, right?" she smiled encouragingly. "I'm sorry, I just cant," I said and she suddenly turned into angry mood. "Okay fine. Don't even talk with me," she said and turned away, back into the book.