51

Q: have there been ads as you read my stories/story?

The party was coming to an end. My dad already left because he had work early in the morning. Kourtney, Monique, and Leslie sat in the living room talking to Alec and Zayn. Harry still hadn't left my room, so I decide to go check on him. I carried a piece of cake with me into the dimly lit room and I find Harry lying on my bed. He was staring up at the ceiling with his arms crossed.

"I saved you a piece." I speak up, sitting beside him and he scoots over a bit. He doesn't say anything, so I just set the plate on the desk. "Harry, I'm sorry for lying."

He sits up, leaning against the wall. "You were with Zayn and that makes it a whole lot worse."

"I know, but I needed someone who wouldn't question what I was doing."

"What were you doing?" he asks. "Something you couldn't trust me enough with?"

"It's not about trust."

"Then what is it about?" he snaps. "Is this your way of spending time with Zayn. Did you want to see who you had a better time with?"

"What no."

"Rylee, he still loves you, I know it."

"No he doesn't." I lie, resting my hand on his leg.

"You're lying to me again." he says, shifting to put his feet on the floor. "I should be the one with the trust issues because lying is all you can do." he says, keeping his head down. "I heard the two of you talking. I opened your window to let fresh air in."

"Zayn was talking crazy." I shake my head, moving closer to him.

"Was he?" Harry asks, looking at me now. "You didn't argue when he interrogated you about us."

"I mean, everything between us happened fast, but I do love you."

"Yet, another lie."

"No Harry," I stand in front of him, embracing his face. He moves away, rolling his eyes. "Harry stop it."

"Rylee, we don't know anything about each other. He's right. We were in the moment and it was a rush because this relationship is forbidden." he says, standing up as well. He grabs the guitar that sat in the corner of my room. "Look, I didn't even know you played."

"I don't play much anymore. It was a phase I had, so it doesn't matter."

He drops the guitar on the bed and puts his hands on his hips. "Can you tell me what my favorite color is?" he pushes. "I sure can't tell you what yours is. I'm going to assume it's purple because that's the color of both rooms."