Extra

This is just an extra chapter

Some of you cannot see why Jeanne(Miki's sister) is siscon. Well, there is a reason for it.

***

Miki's POV

"Huff...huff... huff..."

Right now, I'm running away from a scary person...

"Miki~~!! Where are you~~? Let's play~~"

I don't want to play. I don't want to waste anymore energy. I was just resting from teaching Luke to cook my foods. This work(run) is much better than to play with you.

Who in the right mind would play with you?

I was just peacefully sleeping from my couch until someone found me.

Why should I have to waste my time for my sleep and have to learn that?

Good thing the library here is like a maze. Even the maids and servants gets lost. I am an exception as always

As I quietly run away, I saw Luke. He was reading again in the library.

Great! I have a scapegoat! All I need now is to lure nee-sama to him

Jeanne's POV

Where is my cute little sister~?

Running away is not good you know~

"Miki~~!! Where are you~~? Let's play~~"

We will just play....

.

.

.

By dressing you up for 1 hour and teaching you how to dance for 3 hours. And also how to socialize

What's so scary about it anyway?? I forgot. My sister is lazy. All she do is sleep.

Whenever I try to play with her, I never find her! When I tried to request to call me 'onee-chan' with all my might, she just call me 'nee-sama'! I want my cute little sister to call me 'onee-chan'. I just want to play with my cute little sister!

After all...

Cuteness is justice!

Who can replace the cuteness of your sister. Even if you called my sister emotionless, she is not! With her cute actions, one will make you wanted to spoil her!

Hm?

I notice someone's presence and greet them as I always do.

"Oujo-sama" the maid bow down

"Good morning" I said so with a smile as a proper lady

After the maid is gone, I continue to search for my cute little sister. Instead of Miki, I found my adorable little brother.

Kawaii~~~!!!! (A/N: kawaii means cute)

He's reading his book as he tries to understand the words on it! I wish Miki is also like this~

Since I cannot find her, I'll play with him instead.

Miki's POV

I am safe. I have already sacrifice someone to be freed from my nee-sama's grasp.

As if I have to learn how to socialize. I hate it. Plus, when she teaches, it's tiring. Very tiring.

That's why I always try to stay away from her. That's the only work that I will gladly do. As if I'm going to waste my time on a nonsense. What about my sleep?

After nee-sama played with Luke, he complains on me to use him as a scapegoat to nee-sama. 

I have to fake it that I didn't know.

I wish nee-sama is like ani. Ani is quiet and mature but sometimes a sadist.

"I don't want to go to that hell. Nee-san is very scary"

When did you call her 'nee-san'? Must nee-sama.

"Did she try to force you with 'onee-chan'? I can understand you. It's scary to see her that's why I avoid her all the time"

I hate socializing that is like a nobles. Talking nonsense and stuff. I did attend nee-sama's playground once and it's hell. She really talks a lot.

But Luke, I'm gonna use you as my scapegoat. As if I'm gonna waste my sleeping time.

"Even with your emotionless face, I can clearly sense you're planning something dangerous"

"Is that so? Good luck on finding it out"

As if I will have to work(play) with nee-sama. I hate work.

That's why you handle her instead, Luke.