Part 15

Pic of Max above
Hey guys I know you probably can't wait
to read this next chapter but please read this first. I will be entering my book in two contests so votes are really appreciated. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
I started cracking up. I must have looked insane. I was chained to a wall and laughing like there was no tomorrow. My supposed "mate" looked at me irritated.

"I am your mate and you will accept me." He said through gritted teeth. "What ever you have to tell yourself, but we both know that I'm not, so you know you can let me go." I said still laughing every now and then.

"You will not be leaving me ever you are MINE!" He yelled at me. I just scoffed and said "Whatever, my real mate will come." "Love I'm already in the room." He said trying to be cool.

"No stupid I meant the mate that isn't insane and delusional." I snapped. He growled and said "You will respect me or else." "Or else what you'll chain me to a wall?"

"Tough luck buttercup I'm already chained." He just growled and stormed out of the room. I gave another small laugh. I let myself drift off to sleep. I thought about Seth and prayed he would be here soon.

I woke up to the sound my cell door opening. I could not tell who was in the doorway because my cell was dark and light was streaming out from the hallway. Out stepped my "mate". Wait, what was his name?

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked. "My name is Max, but you can call me love or mate." He said sweetly. "Sorry, but I prefer calling you stupid and annoying." He growled and took a few menacing steps towards me.

He got right in front of my and slapped me across the face. My neck turned away with the sheer power of his slap. My eyes started to water but he didn't care "Respect me or else." He said before walking out of the room.

Please Seth, get here soon I prayed.
-----------------------------------------------------
Seth pov:
"Where is she?" my voice boomed. My pack and the shadow pack were all huddled in a big room. Everyone had their eyes down words because they all wanted their Luna.

Pack members always want to protect their Luna sometimes even more than their alpha. They just always thought their was something calming about Luna's.

We have had multiple search parties but no one can find her. I was starting to get mad very easily. My wolf rarely talks to me because he's to busy trying to find Kylie's wolf.

Then it hit me. The one pack who never answered was the blood moon pack. They also had an unmated alpha.

I ran to Kylie's dads office and knocked. "Rally the troops we need to go to blood moon pack." His eyes flashed in understanding. His eyes went fuzzy and I knew he was mind linking his pack. So I did the same. "Everyone meet at the edge of the forest we know where the Luna is." I mind linked my pack.

I could hear people's shouts of joy then the sound of foot steps as they ran to the forest. Once I got to the forest I waited for the slower people to arrive. Once I was sure that everyone was here I started talking.

"Ok here's the plan, my pack will attack first and try and get to the dungeons. Shadow pack you attack right after we start running and try and hold them off." Everyone nodded in agreement. "Ok shift." Some people just shifted right in front of everyone. While most people went behind trees. I went behind a tree to strip and shift.

Once I was in wolf form I let my wolf take over. Find her was all I said before I gave him control. He was running as fast as his legs could go. Everyone was close behind. All of our wolves love Luna's so we all want her back.

Once we arrived at the blood moon packs territory we all slowed down. I took back over. I motioned with my head for my pack to come up. Once I saw all my pack members I ran. I ran strait at their pack house. I had once stayed here and toured it. I remember them saying that the dungeon was downstairs.

I ran right for it. I tore through anyone who got in my way. Once I reached the dungeon. I looked around I could smell Kylie's smell lingering but I didn't know where. I sped down the hallway looking at the cells and I couldn't find her. Then I came to a door that had her sent all over it.

I shifted and kicked down the door. Their she was my beautiful mate. I ran over to her not caring that I was naked. I looked at her to see that she was asleep. I tried shaking her awake. Then I looked at the chains that they had put her on.

The were covered in wolfs bane all over them. I realized that they were killing Kylie. I looked at the knocked out guard and saw a key. I tried it and the chains fell. Well so did Kylie.

I caught her right before she fell. I ran out and saw the battle. It was obvious we were winning. I didn't want this pack to die even if they took my mate. I called everyone off and we all ran back. Everyone wanted to come up to see the Luna but I just growled a back off.

I ended up shifting and putting Kylie on my back. I was going a little faster but I couldn't go full speed because she might fall.

We finally arrived at the shadow pack house since they were closer. I ran Kylie to the emergency room after shifting and putting on clothes. They told me to put her on the bed, so I did. I watched them role her away. I wanted nothing more than to hold her in my arms, so for now I had to wait. So I will. I will wait forever as long as I get my mate.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey I hoped you loved this chapter. Please remember to vote. I tried to do less of a cliffhanger since last times was awful. Please vote and comment.