Chapter 26 - The Polterspy

From the moment I woke up until now, I have been thinking about her

From the moment I woke up until now, I have been thinking about her. I still can't believe what happened yesterday and I will cherrish the memory forever. Not that I am planning on never experience this again, of course, but yesterday was special. It was our first time. The next will be without Sean. Another first. I plan to have a lot of firsts with her. I have never been in love before and I know that she will be the only one I will love for the rest of my existence.Something is bothering me this afternoon. Of course it has to do with Sang. It's not her fault, though. It never is. Mister Snape came to Mr. Toma and I with a disturbing information this morning. I have been acting like a caged lion ever since, walking in circles around my bedroom so much that I am afraid that there will be holes on the carpet soon. It's Professor Lambert again. Apparently, he's planning a little meeting in the forbidden forest. We don't know who he's meeting yet, but we will know soon enough. I am currently waiting for my brothers to discuss the matter. They are supposed to be here in five minutes. Sang is occupied with Luna at the moment. I believe they were planning on paying Mr. Hagrid a visit and Mr. Snape was accompanying them for security purposes.
I hope to get rid of any problems stopping Sang's happiness so that we can bring her to America for a while and let her heal from everything that has been going on in her life since her childhood. Her parents are horrible human beings and need to be in prison for what they did to her. I hope that they will get caught soon before their plan is set into motion. Now, I know for a fact that Mr. Snape has been informed by someone about the meeting in the forbidden forest because he told me that he was not the one who heard Mr. Lambert talking with the mysterious person with whom he has the meeting with. 

" I wonder who told Mr. Snape? " I asked myself out loud.

" I did! " says a voice somewhere behind me and when I turn around to see who the man is, my eyes find no one. I can't be hallucinating. I never took drugs in my life and I certainly did not ingest any today! Loosening the dark gray tie I am wearing, I try to act as nonchalant as I can while scrutinizing the entire bedroom, searching for a sign that I have an unknown and unwanted visitor. Nothing is amiss, though. Everything is still at the same place as before I left my bedroom earlier. Wait a second! Wasn't the door locked?