Chapter 6

I've never been so terrified in my life. I was tied down on the floor with Sangwoo hovering above my body. The only sound in the room was my heavy breathing.

Sangwoo slowly removed my bra, I wiggled around, but that didn't stop him.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU FREAK"

He laughed once more "shut up for a second."

Once my bra was completely removed, he bent down to give me a kiss. I tried to move me head back, but it was too late. Both our mouths were touching. I could feel one of his hands touching my breasts.

I struggled, but the ropes were too tight. I could only feel the cold tears streaming down my face.

Our lips finally unlocked, but Sangwoos lips slowly found its way to my neck. I struggled more, screaming, yelling, nothing worked. I tried kicking but my legs wouldn't budge either. I just wanted to end it all.

"You're so beautiful (y/n)...." He gave me a sweet smile, removed his lips from me and slowly started to remove his pants instead.

I didn't respond. I just gave him a sickened glare.

The room went quiet. But once his pants were completely off, I could hear the door upstairs open. I used the rest of my strength to turn my head towards the door and yell for help.

"Please.... Help...." My voice was weak, I felt like I was about to pass out any second, but I was able to see the person standing in front of the door way.

My eyes widened in surprise. There, standing in the doorway was my childhood friend Yoonbum.

You could tell he's been through a lot, his hair was more messy then it usually is, scars all over his body, it hurts me to see him like this. By the way he was sitting, Sangwoo must have broke his legs as well.

"S-Sangwoo, what are you doing?!?" I could hear the fear in his voice. Bums head turned towards mine, our eyes locked. He looked just as shocked and terrified.

"BUM, I TOLD YOU TO STAY UPSTAIRS, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" Sangwoo turned away from me and started marching up the stairs, grabbed Yoonbum by his shirt, and dragged him through the door, and closed it behind them.

I could hear Sangwoo beating him up on the upper floor. My mind was racing, my heart ached.

How the hell did Bum get here...? Was he here this whole time...? Is he ok??

I could feel my warm tears drip down my cheeks once more.

Eventually, exhaustion hit me and I drifted asleep, while still tied up.

~FlashBack~

Elementary school was always so lonely for me. I would always get teased and picked on by the other kids. I never really fitted in anywhere.

My family later moved to a different, more quiet town. Making me go to a different school.

Everything was the same. I still got picked on, pointed at, bullied.

But one day a certain boy in my class caught my eye. He was a scrawny looking boy with rough black hair.

He was looking down on his desk, he looked miserable. Kinda like myself.

I used all my courage and walked to the boys desk. The boy looked over.

"Um, I'm.... (Y/n)... I'm new..." Just by the look on his face you can tell how awkward I sounded. My face turned red.

He gave me a sweet, pained smile "I'm Yoonbum"

We became inseparable after that.

~flashback over~

Thank you for 200+ reads!! I don't understand how people are enjoying this but TY <3