56| malfoy manor

"Now.....you must pay the consequences."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I was lost. I didn't realize it until now that I have absolutely no where to go. My first thought was to contact Harry, but I had no bloody idea of where they were at this point. I wish I had gone with them, but I simply couldn't.

My legs went numb, signaling that I needed to sit down and rest. I took a seat on the ground in the middle of a plain field.

I have to go find Draco and tell him what has happened. Even though I am risking my own life, I'm going to go to Malfoy Manor. It's my only chance at seeing whether or not my family is truly evil, or being held accountable for something dangerous.

Malfoy Manor was extremely far to walk to, and by the physical state I am currently in, I decided to use Apparition—a way of magical transportation—to get there.

My father showed me how to preform this when I was a child, and I can distinctively remember his words:

"You have to remember The Three D's: Destination, Determination and Deliberation. One must be completely determined to reach one's destination, and move without haste, but with deliberation. Are you ready?"

I blinked a couple times to dry my eyes. Little memories with my family have began to get to me. But I have to forget them.

"Maybe....." I said and pulled my wand out of my back pocket. "No."

Hermione only did that to protect her family. If I used the memory charm on myself—it might erase more than intended. I've heard stories of people using that charm and forgetting everything. That would be awful.

"Focus, y/n." I told myself while placing my wand back in my pocket.

I took a deep breath in, and closed my eyes. I pictured Malfoy Manor, and with a sharp twist, I launched myself into what felt like a small forced rubber tube. I heard a loud crack and appeared at the manor.

"Wow." I said, wobbling a little. "I have got to get used to this."

Arms? Check. Legs? Check. Body? Check. Good.

By the time I realized I was inside Malfoy Manor, I heard footsteps coming towards my destination. I quickly moved around, trying to find some place to hide, but there wasn't anywhere I could. Great.

I then gave up and stood in the middle of the room, waiting to be captured and most likely killed.

As the footsteps got closer, I tightened my muscles and closed my eyes, ready to be caught.