Chapter 35: Ring the Bell

The lightning was becoming more savage, and more dangerous the more your group stayed there.

"Watch out! Something's falling again!" shouted Usopp. "Everyone's head down!"

This time, instead of a lightning bolt or a part of the beanstalk, it was a huge leaf with something written on it.

"A leaf" stated Aisa. "Oh? There's something written on it. It's a message! From Luffy and Nami!"

"What does it say?!" asked Usopp.

"Cut down this huge vine so it falls towards the west" read Robin.

"Um, what'll happen...if we do that?" the sniper arched an eyebrow inquisitively.

"Hey, where's west?" demanded simply Zoro, not caring about the weird request.

"A-Are we really gonna do it?! So...where's west?"

"It's the direction where Enel's ship is" you stated, and you gasped. "D-Don't tell me?!..."

The others sent at you questioning looks, following your glare at the sky. Some part of the sky was cleared out of the dark clouds that revealed a bigger sphere made of thunderclouds. This one was far more bigger in size than the previous one. This time, the whole Sky Island will be whipped out.

"Enel!!" growled Wyper.

"Damn him!" added Gan Fall.

"That is way bigger than the one from earlier!" said Usopp with a shaking voice. "We...won't be able to escape from this land...any longer! But more importantly, they're gonna jump to the ship by crossing the falling vine?!"

"What else could it mean?" grunted the swordsman.

"T-That's crazy..."

"Then you go up there and stop them"

"AS IF HE COULD BE STOPPED!" snapped Usopp.

"In any case, reckless or not, we've got no choice but to let him do this!" stated Zoro.

Wyper grabbed Aisa and jumped out of the way of a lightning bolt. Usopp was taken by surprise while Robin lifted Sanji with the help of her Devil Fruit.

"Long-nose!" she called him, tossing Sanji to the sniper who caught him.

"Got it-GYA!" he said, avoiding a lightning.

"If we stay here, we'll be pushed off to the ruins below!" said Zoro, holding Chopper to his chest. "Everyone, get away from the vine for now! Escape to solid ground!"

Your group grabbed the wounded ones who still didn't wake up yet before running far away from the vine. You ordered Steven in his other form to bring Gan Fall and his bird to the other side.