158

***************Unedited*****************

XXL size update, enjoy!

And could everyone respond through comments about how you felt reading this story along with me? I request my silent readers as well coz that would make me super happy :) :) ithni si request maan jao ab!!! Sippu ke liye, i never asked you to do this, but today i finally am!

                 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Raanjhana hua mein tera…

Kaun tere bin mera….

Raunakein tumhi se meri…

Kaun tere bin mera…

                          ❤️❤️❤️❤️

After dropping furniture at Will’s place, and finishing rest of the packing, the couple pick up food from restaurant and come back home, all tired.

“Long day it was” she said looking for a place to sit.

“I know right. My legs, I can hardly feel them” he said laying on the floor and closes his eyes.

And then, he could feel a tiny pair of hands finding their way on his feet.

“Ahaan, don’t move” she said seeing him try to move his feet off her hands.

Well, he liked it, so he stayed.

“Feels so good. You have magic in your hands” he said smiling.

“Thankyou” she replied, working on his feet gently.

“Will you be able to get up tomorrow? We need to start by 7AM. Willy said he will be there by 6:30. We need to stop by Judy’s” she said.

“Sure, uth jaoonga. Waise bhi plane mein baithke karna hi kya hain, stretch your legs in those big business class seats, drink wine, eat hot and delicious food and sleep. That’s it. That’s what I am going to do” he said.

“Me too. Navya asked me to have enough sleep so I can look fresh for the wedding” she said with a tinge of blush appearing on her cheeks.

He could feel that and opened his eyes.

“Wohooo! Shaadi kaa naam sunn ke someone is blushing huh” he said, pulling off his feet from her hands.

“Who? Me? No way. I am not blushing” she said still blushing.

“Acha wait, give me your phone” he asked and she gave him.

He clicked a picture of hers and showed it, “Look at this. This red thing, on your cheeks, and your nose for a change, is called blush. The natural one” he said showing the picture to her.

“Acha, yeh sab chodo and tell me where the wedding is” she asked.

“No. Just wait for one day and you’ll come to know. Ab waise bhi itna bada suspense ke baad mujhe khudh darr lag ra hain what if you don’t like it” he said.

“You choose something and I don’t like it…..that’s impossible” she said confidently.

“Chalo achha hain. Hey can you get me some water, mein change kar ke aata hoon” he said getting up.

She went into the kitchen, poured him a glass of water, and took the leftover ice-cream tub from the fridge and walked into their patio. One last night in their favorite place.

He came back after changing and was looking for her, when he saw her in the patio, busy with her mobile phone.

“Kise text kar rahi ho madam?” he asked standing next to her.