Chapter Seventeen.

Hajiya Turai's POV...

I swipe my phone's screen rapidly right and left with an evil smile grazing my lips.The person I assigned to do what took me to Rigar Dala sure knows how to do his job neatly.No one should take my words for granted,when I told Safaa I will make her life miserable,she underestimated what I can do,that's why she went ahead to accept my son's proposal.My other phone began ringing and I dropped the one I was holding before picking up the call.

"I will send you the rest of the money I promised you,I want you to leave the place immediately after sending the courier containing what we talked about to Ahmad,because I know how smart he is,He might come looking for you as soon as he receives it,make sure it reaches him today..." I instructed the caller and ended the call.

"Ma'am the car taking you to the event is here" A maid came to call me.

My relatives,well wishers and friends are all around to go with me to one of the bride's Mother's Eve,the only bride's event I will attend.I checked my appearance before sauntering out with the maid following me in a tow.We didn't stay long and after coming back,my friends began sorting out the ones who will go Rigar Dala to bring Safaa and the ones who will stay here and go bring Salman's wife.

"Ahmad is not getting married tomorrow,stop this rubbish" I said laughing evilly.

"Mama why are you saying all that? Ofcourse he's getting married tomorrow too,Abidah just sent me Safaa's pictures,I have to admit you've got pretty daughters inlaw" Shukrah,the one who likes Safaa said excitedly.

"Oh please,You don't know beauty if you call that trashy thing beautiful" Fadwa,my favorite and the one who's exactly as sly as me commented.

"Don't call her that,Fadwa you're sometimes so mannerless" Shukrah complained.

"Yeah call me whatever" Fadwa hissed.

"Fadwa respect your elder sister and Shukrah nobody asked you about how Safaa looked today,so shut up" I spat.

"Fine,I will be among the ones going to Rigar Dala,I made a promise to Yaya Ahmad"

"No one is going to Rigar Dala tomorrow,mark my words" I said with finality.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Ahmad's POV.

When something is destined to occur nothing can stop it from happening no matter what someone do to stop it..Mama did everything to frustrate Safaa's life while she was staying at our house,She did everything to dissolve our relationship but nothing could break us apart.My love for Safaa kept attaining heights and her patience to stay in a toxic relationship where you know the mother of your supposed spouse loathes you so much led us to our marriage.

When I went to meet my grandfather about my intentions,I made up my mind  to try my possible best to shield Safaa from my Mama's wrath,to make Mama accept her and to make her the most happiest woman on earth.

Safaa dislikes gathering and so to fulfill her wish of having a low-keyed wedding,I agreed to having no events although we cannot escape Baba's dinner.I made her a promise that I won't leave her sight that day when she told me she has stage fright since she was a kid.

Salman's wedding Fatiha is scheduled to hold by 9am in the morning and ours will follow by 11am.So all our guests including myself will leave for Rigar Dala,after his wedding Fatiha.

I stay with some of my friends at one of Baba's guest houses,it's huge and spacious and has lots of room,so I told most of my friends to come and stay over.I was in their midst gisting when one of the gardeners came in and called for my attention.