Not kissing you

OK SO I DIDN'T REALLY CORRECT A LOT OF THINGS ON HERE! IF YOU SEE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BY IT!

~~~~

It was nighttime and you decided to walk around the school. Since you had nothing else to do and your friends weren't around, you wanted to see what Kuroo was doing. He'd most likely be practicing with some other people but you thought you could just sit in watch.

Finally, it seemed like you walked around the right part of the school when you heard someone calling out to you. "(Y/n)? What are you doing out here?" You look towards one of the gyms to see Kuroo standing in the doorway with another guy with white and gray hair.

"Actually, i got bored because Ayano and Hiroko wanted to sleep and onii-chan wanted to practice with Karasuno. Soo....i came to look for you. And it seems like i did." You scratch the back of your head, embarrassed.

"O-oh..i see." He starts to blush. "Well, come on, we're just practicing. You can watch if you want to?"

"Thank you!" You walk towards him until they call out for someone behind you.

"Oh, hey you. Karasuno!" Kuroo yells to the blonde on Hinata's team. You never really talked to him because of how cold he seemed. You also assumed he'd probably not want to talk to you either. "You with the glasses!" Kuroo yells out, finally getting Tsukishima's attention. "Would you jump some blocks for us?"

The tall blonde puts on a weird and fake smile to cover up that he'd actually not want to go. "Oh, i'm done for the night." He says and bows. "If you'll excuse me."

"What?!" Kuroo and who you think is named 'Boluto' says.

"There's no point in practicing spikes without a blocker!" The guy with sink hair says. "Come on!"

Tsukishima looks up, a little annoyed. "Why does it have to be me? Why not someone from your own team?"

Suddenly, someone walks up behind us with black hair. "There's no limit to Bokuto-san's spiking practice." He says. "So everyone runs away pretty quickly."

"I'm too busy whipping this guy into shape." Kuroo points to a sweating Lev sprawled out on the floor from exhaustion.

"I said i'd jump some blocks!" He complains and Kuroo looks back at him with a bored expression.

"Shut up!" Kuroo yells.

"Should i get him a towel or something?" You look back, feeling a little bad for Lev.

"Nah, he will be fine." Kuroo laughs and ruffles your hair. "If you want to continue as a regular on Nekoma's team, you need to be able to actually receive the ball!" Kuroo says to Lev, which returns with a groan.

"He may no look like it..." Kuroo steps in front of Boluto and points at him. "...but this guy's one of the top five spikers in the country, so it'll be great practice."

"Hmm!" Boluto crosses his arms in satisfaction and smiles.

"So he somehow didn't make it into the top three, huh?" the shorter black haired male teases.

Boluto stops looking happy but Kuroo quickly gives him a pat on the back. "Don't mind." Kuroo looks like he might start laughing when Boluto smacks his arm off and yells at him.

"Don't raise me up just to let me get knocked down!" He yells.

Kuroo turns to Tsukishima with a scary glare and a smirk. "Besides, if you're a middle blocker, you should practice your blocking a bit more." Tsukishima cocks his head in an irritated way and steps towards us with his hands in fists.