two

as you were told, you have a family dinner. you mother told you that you're going to meet their new business partner, they also said that they have a daughter who has a boyfriend, for about a year now.

you were choosing between beige or white dress, you went for the white dress with gold high heels.

at exact time you walked out of your room, the door bell rang. as everyone was busy, you want to open the door.

"good evening and welcome to the family park.", seonhui greeted with a bright smile.

"good evening, you must be seonhui?", the woman asked with a wide smile.

"yes, mrs. min, am i right?", seonhui said and mrs. min nodded (no, no yoongi related.)

"nice to meet you, this is my daughter.", mrs. min said as she showed her daughter by stepping on the side.

seonhui was about to greet her with a warm welcome but her face darkened as soon as she saw her face, small world, isn't it?

"hㅡ", seonhui lost her words and the daughter interrupted her.

"seonhui, park seonhui?", she said with a little bit of arrogance and chuckled after eyeing seonhui from tip to toe.

"you know each other?", mr. min interrupted.

"nㅡneh (yㅡyes)." seonhui answered.

"that's good.", mr. min said.

"there you are!", seonhui's mother's voice was to be heard and everyone looked at her, together with her husband.

they greeted each other and they all walked inside, leaving you and ahyoung alone.

just when you were about to invite her inside, a very familiar voice shouted for ahyoung.

"wait up!", he shouted and we both turned around.

and that's when all flashbacks were recaptured.

kim taehyung.