Update

Hello fellow Wattpaders and readers of The Hamilton Charm,

So basically it has been a long long long time since I last updated this story and my other stories in general and I would like to take this time to apologise. 

I've been writing The Hamilton Charm for a long time and as much as I enjoy the story and the characters I just got bored writing about it. I wanted to write about new characters and new plots lines etc but I felt I couldn't do that when I hadn't finished The Hamilton Charm and I felt like I owed it to you to finish it.

I said to myself, "write the last few chapters of The Hamilton Charm in one go and then you can start on your other projects". But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd open up the file where I write THC and I would write a paragraph and then forget about it for a week or more and then I might write another paragraph. I was just completely unmotivated to finish it because it felt like such a massive project when in all honesty it wasn't actually.

And now looking back on it I feel like writing the chapters on a weekly basis keeps me motivated more so than writing in bulk as I can see your feedback for the story which helps me out loads. So I think I will return to that but for my next project Pride and Pratishness I plan on writing two chapters a week so I can hopefully be more consistent with publishing.

The main reason why you heard nothing from me for so long was because I was afraid of posting something like this update in case you all got your hopes up that it was a THC chapter. I didn't want to then not have anything to publish for another week. I also felt that I couldn't publish any of my other works as I felt it wasn't fair to my THC fans.

But don't worry there will be another THC installment coming later today, I just have to edit it. It isn't too long but I guarantee that there will be another installment coming next week too which will most likely be Friday. I will finish this story and I will work on Pride and Pratishness at the same time. I will probably be editing the first few chapters of that story and changing the plot a bit so you will see a few changes there.

Anyway on a more lighthearted update about me, the last time I updated I think I mentioned that I was starting to like Kpop or something well now I can say that I am officially obsessed and not just with kpop but with kdramas too. I just finished Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and am currently watching Shopping King Louis. At the moment one of my favorites would have to be Jealousy Incarnate.

And my favorite Kpop groups are BTS, NCT and Got7 (Im Jaebum <3)

I thought i'd include one of my favorite kpop songs at the moment above. Its Zico- I am you, you are me. Please Enjoy :) x