Chapter 46

"Hey squishy.."

Red cold eyes stared at chocolate brown ones. He observed as she puffed out her bottom lip as her eyebrows furrowed. "Why you sad" Gajeel said as he held the baby up in the air. "You can't be sad because you see my face" he said as he showed a mean face.

Nashi's lips trembled as she looked around. "Aba.." she said, in search for the blur hair man.

"Who you looking for, Jellal?" she faced Gajeel again and started to cry. "Weeh!" Gajeel watched as the baby squeezed her eyes shut as tears ran down her rosy cheeks. "Hey.." Jellal then entered the room with a bottle in his hand. "It's warm..you want to feed her or -" "You do it since she likes you" Gajeel groaned as he passed him the crying baby.

Jellal held Nashi in his arms and instantly the baby quiet down. Gajeel crossed his arms at the baby and said "You're tricky". "You're just frightening her on purpose" Jellal defended as he walked and sat on a bed with Nashi on his left lap. She saw the bottle in his hand and her eyes sparkled. She stretched for the bottle and Jellal gave it a shake, chuckling "Just now Nashi" he uncovered it and placed the nipple by her mouth.

Gajeel observed the two before he sighed and walked towards the door. "Gonna go watch some sports if you need me just call" he groaned.

When he walked out the room Jellal turned to Nashi who held the bottle in her little hands, sucking out the milk. He looked behind him and took a pillow and placed it above another pillow before he held Nashi and laid her against the pillows.

She laid back on the pillows, busy drinking her beverage. "You're just like your father" he commented.

He then smiled as an imaginary picture of him and Erza and their own baby popped in his head. He was ready for children but thought that they should wait a while but now he was thinking otherwise. He heard Nashi burped and he turned to the baby to find out she was finished with her bottle.

His eyes widened "Damn" he cursed and Nashi watched him confused. "D-da.." he realized she was trying to said damn and his eyes widened.

He decided to do the first thing that popped in his head and that was to tickle her. His hands went to her sides and started to tickle them making her squeal with laughter. She laughed as he continued to tickle her sides and under her chubby arms to her stomach. After a little while Jellal backed away from the happy baby and smiled at her.

"No trying to curse" he said "Dada!" she stretched her arms for him and he sighed. "Can't say no to you.." he picked her up and she wrapped her arms around him.

"Let's go downstairs for something to eat"

.

"Hmm he's probably upstairs with her" Erza said as both her and Levy watched Gajeel through the downstairs window of Erza's house. Levy held a straight face as she observed her husband who sat lazily on the couch with a canned beer in his hand watching something on tv.

"Oh Gajeel.." Levy groaned but a gasp escaped her lips as he watched in her direction. She quickly ducked along with Erza hoping they didn't got caught.

"Who the hell was that.." Gajeel mumbled to himself as he stood up and walked towards the closed window. He pushed it opened and took a good look of outside.

The trimmed lawn was all he saw and he hummed. "Ugh..stupid people" he grumbled as he closed the window shut.

"Hey" Gajeel turned around to see both Jellal and Nashi. "I was planning on cooking while you take turn in watching Nashi" he said and Gajeel raised his brow. "You can cook?" Jellal scoffed at him "Like duh, guys know how to cook too you know" Gajeel just stared at him and sighed.