extra one

note: this was actually something that i planned to be in the story, further on. but i decided against it, when i wanted to make an open ending. i also found this idea a bit darker than the rest, which is the main reason why i scraped it, but hopefully you guys like it!:)

if you guys end up like it & want a bit more, i do have other ideas i had for this, ideas that were never finalized into an actual plotline, but i might a sequel if enough of you like it and want more!:)

extra one - falling into madness

At first it was barely noticeable. Her eyes flashed gold every so often, but it disappeared as soon as it appeared. However it slowly began to take longer, just bit by bit. Barely unnoticeable, until now.

Cher stares at her reflection in front of her. Her hands gripped the sides of the sink, her golden eyes staring back at her. It was taunting her.

"Losing your mind?" someone whispers into her ear.

Her eyes squeeze shut, as she tries to ignore the voice. She opens them, in hopes that the person was gone. But they weren't. Instead they were staring right at her. 

Dark golden eyes stare at her, as she clenches the sink even more. She couldn't read what they were thinking, their face betrayed nothing. Her face however told everything.

"Don't worry, I won't stay for long," he tells her. "You're no fun. At least with Pitch he'd do something about it."

Keep it in, Cher tells herself. Keep it in. Don't fall for the stupid tricks.

Last time when she let her anger out, it didn't end well. Memories of black sand destroying half the forest comes back to her. She couldn't do it, not when she lied to everyone saying she was fine. She couldn't lose it again.

His hand gently traces over her left hand, "you do know it gets harder, and harder to keep it all in. Better to let it out."

With a single arm movement, black sand launches out of Cher's hands and towards the boy. As soon as the sand makes contact with him, he disappears. Leaving only his laughter to taunt her.

Her eyes squeeze shut, she was surely falling into madness.