Part 10

To school,

As you set your foot in the school building, you were dragged by Momo and Sana, "Jungkook, we'll borrow her for a sec?"

Jungkook realized it's girls' stuff, he couldn't understand and don't wanna understand.

He waved to you and went to his classroom.

==
"Tell us EVERYTHING!" Momo, Sana and you all in a small cubicle in the ladies' room,

"You're like bullies." you chuckled.

"I've nothing to tell, nothing happened. Really~" you honestly answered.

"Liar. How can nothing happen??" Sana insisted.

"It's the truth, how can anything happen, he's still like a kid."

"Weren't you the one who said his evil?" Momo crossed her arm with disbelief.

"Well, It turns out that I misunderstood him."

You looked at them with ' I'm telling the truth ' eyes, big and still.

"Wait" Momo brushed your hair and saw the hickey on your neck.

"WAA!! You liar, To think I almost believed you." Momo said it out loud.

"You got a hick-"

You hurriedly covered her mouth since she was literally shouting it out.

"SHHH!!"

Sana grabbed your hand with an evil grin on her face, "We'll shout it out, if you don't tell."

"argh! this is even harsh than bullying."  you sighed.

"Hurry and speak up~" Sana said.

And you told them that nothing really happened you just slept together in one bed like the old times and Jungkook fell asleep real quick like a kid and nothing really happened but the morning kiss really surprised you. You didn't tell about the hickey you told them it was a bug bite and you know nothing about it. You want to keep it as a secret between the two of you.

They were pretty satisfied hearing about the passionate morning kiss and didn't ask for more questions.

==
Time flies after class,

Jungkook came to your class, like always. Momo saw him waiting outside.

"Hey~ you're boyfriend is here. Hurry up and go." Momo informed you.

You looked at the door and saw him leaning on it. You quickly fix your things and go. "Ok! Bye then~"

"Ah~ so nice. They're so lovey dovey." Sana said to Momo.

"Yeah~ who would have thought that Jungkook will be a man." Momo chuckled.

==
Walking home together,

Jungkook swayed his hand and reached for yours. He locked his fingers with yours and smiled at you.

"What~" you asked sweetly.
"Nothing~" he said.
...

"Wonder if mom and dad are home already." you asked to break the silence.

"They're back already, I got a text message earlier from my parents, they're back but they're off to there next business trip again." he answered with a lonely tone.

"Hah~ so sudden, then you're all alone again?" you're worried.

"Unless you'll have me stay over again." he cunningly whispered to you're ears.

"I guess it's fine having you over." you said it without going through your mind and it surprised Jungkook. You thought that having him over is nothing, since nothing really happened last night. He'll just falls asleep right away, anyways.

But Jungkook was very surprised when he heard it. He dragged you into an alley and pinned you to the wall with force.

"Wha-"you sounded but it was cut by Jungkook's strong kiss.

You kept on gently hitting him on his shoulders but he still didn't let go, you ended up just placing it on them and wrapping it around his neck pulling him closer.

Jungkook broke the kiss when he heard someone passing by. He turned his back to the side to the main road and covered you so no one can see you.

He cupped your face,"We can't let anyone see your expression right now, can we." He chuckled.

You were breathing heavily with both your cheeks blushing all red. You don't say it but your expression shows obviously that you're enjoying it. When you heard Jungkook chuckled, you furrowed your brows and pouted.

He bit his lower lip, "Cute." He chuckled and pecked your lips.

His face was so close with your foreheads touching, his nose rubbing to yours, and his lips almost touching to yours. His mouth was slightly opened, you can feel his breaths.

He snorted, "if you kept on making that kind of expression, I won't be able to control myself, you know." He held your hand locking your fingers and was going towards the streets.

But you didn't move an inch, Jungkook got slightly pulled back and he looked back to you.

You looked up to him with big round eyes, face blushed all up the way to your ears, "You don't have to."

==
✋️end chapter ✋️

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
I'll update soon, but
‼️probably heavy drama ahead? Will you like it? Or should I just keep it light? Comment below 😊