≪13≫

"Gosh! Speak up your address already! It's been 10 minutes we are driving random places!" He said and shook my shoulders. After the embarrassment, I couldn't speak anything. I just wanted to dig a hole, trap myself inside and never come out.

"It's not like I saw your complete nude! Its just..." he shut his mouth before saying any further.

And the embarrassment came crashing down on me once again. This damn pervert!

"I'm sure you cant walk on the road like that in the public so you have no choice but to tell me your address," he said and I bit my lips. He is right... I cant walk on road looking like this.

I hugged my bag tighter around my chest before pulling the zip open to take my student diary out. I wasn't going to speak to him so it was a good opportunity to look at my spare address. I opened the address part and handed to him.

He just sighed and read out the address to the driver.

We kept silent until the rest of the ride.

"You live... here!?" Hagiyama exclaimed as we reached narrow road in front an apartment that looked like it is going to break down any time. I didn't know house like this existed in real. I thought it only existed in horror movies. One side of the wall was blackening due to some sort of fungi or something. Oh well...

I got down from the car and headed to the building, looking down at my diary. It did match with the address of the apartment. Oh god...

"See you at the party on the 5th!" He shouted with a smirk. "I'm not coming!" I shouted back at him forgetting that I was not going to speak with him again.

"If you'll come, I'll manage the lucky draw thing and I'll make it announce it for you, how about that? I'm sure you cant resist that offer, now do you?" He smirked and slid the window shut and drove away without hearing what I had to say.

What is the point in him trying to make me admit that I'm after money? I mean, poor girls are after money? It's not always true! Ugh...

Anyway, I'm going there in my real appearance so hopefully he wont recognize me.

I went into the apartment and called my mom to send a driver here.

I had nothing to do till then so decided to see what my apartment room looked like. Even though I didn't remember the address, I always had the key in my bag. I opened the door and the floor creaked like anything.

When I entered inside, I was expecting it to be dirty and smelly but instead, it looked like someone actually lives here and it was well taken care. There was some furniture and it had a living room, one bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. It had toilet and bathroom combined. I looked around and saw fridge in there and decided to look inside wishing to find some food.

And I was actually surprised to see some food in there. Why would dad keep some food in here if I'm not living here!?

I grabbed a pudding and went into the bedroom and saw study table that didn't look much expensive. There was a photo frame and it was me in the picture. I don't know what the heck is going on...

Just then my mobile rang. It was from dad.

"Aya!" He shouted as I picked up. "Are you in that spare house? I got a call from your mom," he said quickly. "Yeah, I am," I said and heard him growl in frustration. "What's wrong?"

"Is there anyone in there with you? Like from the high school?"

"No, why?" I asked being totally confused.