Chapter 23

~Time Skip~

It's been a week since You and Yoongi had been discharged.

You went back home with Yoongi and everything almost went back to normal, almost.

You'd had been getting death threats in your mail and Yoongi was very concerned. He wanted to leave so you wouldn't have to deal with all this.

"Y/N I just think it's best if I go." Yoongi sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

You shook your head, "Yoongi," you sighed, "You finally came back and now you just want to go?"

Yoongi nodded, "I don't want you to get hurt." He mumbled, "They know about us living together, it isn't safe."

You rolled your eyes, "the only way I'd get hurt is if you leave me again!" You looked him straight in his hypnotizing eyes, "I don't care if they take me to prison too! I don't want to lose you again..."

Yoongi walked towards you and wrapped his arms around your figure, "Fine," he whispered, "I won't leave you, ever."

You put your arms around his neck as he pulled you closer. The whole world stopped, time froze, it was just you and Yoongi.

You thought your feelings were messed up. You despised Yoongi for his cowardly behavior. The way he would act without thinking twice or say something without thinking how it might hurt someone. But at the same time, you wanted him by your side, he made your heart jump at the slightest thing. If what you were feeling was love you were sure that you're turning crazy. How could someone possibly fall for a criminal who you can't trust.

Yoongi patted your back. You felt a pair of lips press against your forehead, "I love you." He whispered.

Your whole body was filled with joy. You couldn't get the words out of your mouth. You wanted to tell him you loved him too but you couldn't. The words you want to say might hurt both you and Yoongi, you didn't want to take that risk.

"I guess you don't have an answer," you heard his quiet chuckle, "At least you want me by your side." His gripped around you tightened.

You sighed, "Are you really going to change?"

Yoongi let go of you and looked you in the eyes with a grin, "Would I lie to you?"

You shrugged.

Yoongi smiled and hugged you one last time, "I'm trying my best to change for you."

You nodded, "Thank you."

Yoongi nodded, "Lets go watch something! Hm?" He sat on the couch patting the seat besides him.

You smiled, "Okay." You sat besides him as he looked through the channels.

----
>Jungkook POV<

"You need to kill Min Yoongi!" My boss slammed his hand down on the desk when I told him the news. "I hope you don't still have lingering friendship feelings for Yoongi." He looked up at me with angry eyes.

I shook my head, "Yoongi isn't dumb." I sighed, "He knows how you plan everything!"

My boss sat back down in his red leather chair, "But you're better Jeon Jungkook." He smirked.

I looked down.

"Kill Min Yoongi." He demanded, "Even if it means killing that girl too." He added.

I looked up at him, "That girl is innocent though!"

" I don't care." He spoke so coldly, "As long as Yoongi is dead."

"But I-"

He cut me off, "If you can't get this done, you'll die yourself." I saw his evil eyes once more before his security guards pulled me away.

>End of Jungkook POV<

---
A/N: I'm not sure how much more chapters there will be, but this is soon coming to an end.