Special Section: cupcake-juljul

Well hello there!~ It's the co-manager, cupcake-juljul here!~ Now, if you'd like to ask what this is all about, well.. I have announcement to say. 

I'll be quitting...

The reason? Well, school's almost near (for me) and I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to balance both studying and taking care of this magazine. And since I don't want to be a nuisance, I've made a final decision which is leaving ^^". But fret not! I'll be back soon (probably on the next year) since this magazine has been one of the things that I've been proud of. I do hope that we could gather more helpers that could make this magazine grow, reaching more audiences that could learn a lot of things with this Magazine! Now, I'd like to share my experiences with Vocaloids.

I'm sure that all of us has truly loved vocaloids, whether it made us happy, sad, angry or just simply relaxed. 

I've discovered vocaloids for at least two years ago. The first vocaloid song I've heard is either Romeo and Cinderella (Rin and Len's cover) or First Love Academy <3 School of True Love and at that point, I started to become obsessed. Searching for at least 50+ vocaloid songs in a day. Crazy right? My love for Vocaloids grew bigger and bigger throughout the days. I would always pay for me to gain access over the internet just to watch more songs xD.

My favorite producers are Kurage-P, Neru, Nem, Steampianist, Crusher-P, Dasu, Hachi, Giga-P, Honeyworks and etc (There's too many to mention! >~<) 

But my favorite songs have to be Alegra, My R and Donut Hole 

Both those songs are really great to that point it brought me to tears. The lesson inside those songs are truly remarkable, I recommend you guys to listen to it at some point and I promise you that you won't regret it. 

Not only was it for entertainment but it helps me and my mental health ^^.   

To tell you honestly, Vocaloids helped me overcome my depression. The songs that the producers made really did helped me A LOT. And I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's in this type of situation out there. One of the songs that truly helped me is "Wanna Die" By Hatsune Miku. It did knocked some sense in me thus proving that I'm still breathing and 100% Alive right now ^^. 

Welp! I'll be ending this "article" now so I'd like to say good luck to everyone here and I do hope that this Magazine would last a reaallly reallly long time! Sayonara minna!~