F I V E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Rubbing my eyes, I looked around my room only to realize that it's 6:15.

wait, 6:15?

I dodged the blanket off my body and ran to the washroom.

Holly Molly, Sir is going to kill me today.

The breakfast is still not ready.

Oh god, no.

Looking into the mirror, I felt even more worried, great just one more thing to worry about.

I thought looking back at my reflection which clearly showed my left eye turning red.

Why does all this have to happen now?

I took off my clothes in a hurry to take a bath and the moment the water touched my body reality snapped back at me.

This is not the Vega House.

I do not have to make breakfast, Sara hardly knows how to boil water.

Taking a fifteen-minute shower, I calmed myself down and changed into a pair of jeans and top which Sara threw away and was later handed over to me.

My clothes are defiantly not the most beautiful piece of clothing articles you'll ever see, why?

Well, mostly all of my clothes are the ones thrown away by Sara and she is a model, which is why my clothes are hardly my size, Sara usually wears fitted clothing items and I am forced to wear the same.

But I never wear clothes with cut-outs or crop tops because my scars are the only mine to see.

To cry over and to look out for.

And they look pretty disgusting.

I took out my contact lenses and stared at myself in the mirror, time to put the facade back on.

Putting on the contact lenses again, I left my room now feeling a little more secure.

The contact lenses in a way, helped me build a wall because with them no one knows me and no one can see me.

Walking down the hall I looked around but Maya was nowhere in sight.

I shrugged and headed to the kitchen but heard some noise coming from upstairs.

Maya did tell me that the penthouse had two floors and the upper floor has a pool and gym area.

Heading up the stairs I realized songs were being played but the room was probably soundproof which is why it could hardly be heard.

The moment I reached the top floor I saw Alex lifting weight, shirtless.

The first thing that popped up in my mind was-

Why is he awake so early? If he's awake now he's hardly slept four hours! 

That is definitely not healthy.

And how does someone look so good? Get a grip on yourself Sierra, you're a biology major, bodies do not affect you, or do they?

Unlike Sara, I have obviously never been a lot of men, but Alex was what I even Sara would call a greek god.

I thought about making my presence known to him but decided against it.

I went back down to the hall and just then the main door opened and Maya walked right in, She looked up at me smiled, and then frowned "why are you awake so early in the morning darling!"