Chapter 8: The Luna-tic

A/n: Why do I keep finding new novels to read, when I have to update mine?

***

"Luna! It's you! I was right!" The Divine Phoenix Ring cried in excitement, but only Luna could hear it.

"HAhahaha!!" Luna laughed in a mocking manner as she stopped walking beside Shu Mei. Then looking at the distant sky, as if she would leave any moment now.

"Luna!! I... I, I'm willing to serve you for a million years!!" The Divine Phoenix Ring cried out, it's voice filled with dread.

Serving this Luna-tic for a million years? It was already a large bargain even if it's freedom was on stake. But right now, it doesn't have a choice, as it's consciousness is in the verge of disappearing.

When it was cultivated as a Ring--

It's power was first scattered around the space and time, so it's owner would not have a problem rising from the ash! Then it's Ancient power was also consistently used by humans. As fateful owners of the Divine Phoenix Ring were of course the Chosen One's, one that was favored by the Ancient Gods, there are even sometimes Bastard Child from the higher gods. It then resulted in it's powers being used in a roundabout manner. it's lifeforce as an immortal continuously consumed by the countless owner's of the ring.

And if this continues, it won't be long for it's consciousness to completely disappear...

The Divine Phoenix Ring couldn't think had no choice but to bargain with it's last straw of hope.

---

Shu Mei was unaware of the current transpiring events, so she just continued to walk towards the Madame's Residence, leaving Luna standing there.

The Divine Phoenix Ring started to lose it's hope.

This was the Luna-tic that we're talking about afterall. She have even once had the gall to fight head on with an Ancient God, but escaped with no loss.

One could only see Luna's head turning, with wide smile that was threatening to rip her face apart, she said.

"A trillion years!"

The Divine Phoenix Ring jerked inside, causing the ring to emit a scorching sensation.

'Trillion years?!? With this Luna-tic?!'

"!?" Shu Mei felt a scorching pain coming from the ring. She stopped her tracks as she looked at the dark red ring on her finger. She knitted her brows as she caressed the ring. This ring was the one given by her Grandfather, and the possible key to her transmigration. 

"Why? You don't want live anymore?" Luna sarcastically said, as she once again summoned her majestic chair, then sat down.

"You have 10 secs~" her voice was full of amusement, as she looked towards Shu Mei.

Since there are no administrator in this place, then how does luck/Karma works here? 

Back then, all of the living creature's karmatic life were on Dias's hands, excluding her and Giddea who came from another world. 

"10, 9, 8.... " She started counting slowly as possible.

-- 

Shu Mei who was in a trance, finally snapped back to reality, she shook here head and started to walk towards the Madame's residence once again.

"2...... 2½---" Luna dragged out her voice.

Making the already nervous Divine Phoenix Ring, lost it's rationality.