S I X

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Dead, I feel dead.

It's been so tiring.

Draining.

The finals for my course will start tomorrow and I am so not excited, The amount of notes I have to go through is honestly insane.

Over that, we were asked to submit an online form of our expected Grades and went for an A- but my instructor is dead set on making me get an A+.

Which is why I've been working really hard the past few days. It feels good to know that someone is ready to mentor you and has expectations from you!

I mean, hardly does anyone confide in me and I just feel genuinely happy about it.

I groaned at the thought of reading more reports and looked at the time.

1:00 am.

Ahhhhh!

I need a break but there's not much to do around here, my mind slowly drifted off to Alex.

Alex Taylor

He's been busy lately, and we've hardly talked at all, he has some big project coming up and therefore is mostly working day and night.

From what I understand, he has a very bad schedule and it's definitely not healthy.

If Maya wasn't around Alex, probably wouldn't be alive.

Maya and Alex seem to have a very-special relation, they don't talk every morning or night but they stand by each other.

Just the other day, Maya was feeling a little unwell so she called Alex telling him that she was going to head home a little earlier but the moment Alex came to know about her health, he came back rushing home and called in the personal doctor.

Turns out it was nothing serious, just a little food poisoning.

From what I understand, Alex doesn't like to talk or express his feelings but he does everything he can for the people he cares about, after Maya's result came out and everything turned out to be normal Alex decided it would the best if she took a little rest and the next morning when I woke up he was in the kitchen cooking.

COOKING!

When I came down, he had finished all the work and was setting up the plates, and just then, Maya came in because she was apparently very worried about who will handle the house.

She saw the breakfast was just as surprised as I was but Alex lied to her that he got the food delivered.

Liar.

He seems to be very...

Different?

I shrugged off the thought and put my laptop aside, I'm so done with studies!

I need coffee.

And with that thought in hind, I walk out to the kitchen and make myself some cold coffee.

Do I make some for Alex?

I should make some for him right, common curtsey?

Finally, after everything was done, I walked up to Alex's room and knocked.

"Come in"

Alex mumbled and I, enter his room to see a bunch of papers on his desk which had different things scribbled on them, while Alex was looking through his laptop.