three

taehyung was shocked like you and was a bit nervous of seeing your parents again, not for you, but for his girlfriend.

you let the both of them enter your house without saying a word.

just then, your parents' attention were on the familiar face, the face that were nearly their son in law.

"taehyung-ssi?", your father asked in curious tone.

"yes, it's nice to see you again, mr. park.", taehyung said as he bowed.

"yes, indeed.", your father said.

"you must be ahyoung's boyfriend that they were talking about, i didn't know it would be you.", your father added.

"yes, mr. park.", he said in an unsure tone.

"that's nice.", your father smiled as he took a glance of you, who was looking just fine, not showing any affection, while inside, you were so close to die.

"let's eat!", your mother announced and everyone agreed as you all took your seats.

right where you wanted to sit, ahyoung took the sit before you could and she made sure that you weren't close to taehyung.

somehow, taehyung was not sure how to act around you, since it has been a year since you both didn't talk, just since your last text to him, the one where you blocked him.

he still wonder what happened and why you did that.

just then...

"sorry, i came late.", a manly voice was to be heard and everyone turned their heads to him.

"jungkook, you just came in right time, come and take a sit.", your mother said with a bright smile.

he then introduced himself to everyone after walking to you.

"you're turning me on with that dress.", he whispered before planting a soft kiss on your lips.