Lizzie And Mika

edited on february 23th 2017

AUTHOR'S NOTE : This chapter takes place the day Lizzie, Mika and their father are welcomed to the prison.

"Did you play soccer before this all happened, Patrick?" I asked as he was insanely good at getting the ball passed me. I awaited for Patrick's response as I turned to the side, feeling somebody staring at me. I then saw Carl standing there helping his dad farm. He rolled his eyes at me and I sighed.

"I was on an elite team back home, before all of this. To answer your question Bailey, yes." He smiled and looked behind me. Daryl and Glenn were coming back and whistled at Patrick. Signaling him to help me with the gate to let them in.

Daryl drove through with his bike and Glenn followed behind in the black pick up truck, with people in the back. There was a man and two younger blonde girls.

"Pull!" Patrick told me, snapping me from my eyes on the three new faces. We pulled the barriers shut and hurried up the path to them. "I wonder who they are?" Patrick said and I smiled. He was always so eager to meet new people. Patrick was way too cute and pure for this world.

The oldest blonde girl hopped out first and looked around, the youngest one came out next and clung next to the older girl as the man stepped out after them.

"Hello!" Patrick said and nudged me to say something. I was zoned out examining all three of them. "Oh hey!" I said and the three new faces smiled.

"Hey there." The older man, who I am guessing is there father said. "Hey." The older blonde girl said and she then introduced herself. "I'm lizzie, this is my sister Mika and my dad, Ryan." she pointed to them.

"I'm Patrick and this is Bailey." We both smiled at the three of them.

"Ryan, later on after you get situated, come on down to cell block C. Someone wants to meet you." Daryl said and Ryan nodded

I ran to Glenn and Daryl, embracing them both. "Glad y'all are back in one piece." I said and Daryl kissed the top of my head. "Yeah yeah little one." Daryl didn't like showing emotion, but it was there. 

"Found you this." Glenn pulled out the first Hunger Games book and I jumped in excitement. "Thank you!" I hugged on to Glenn once more and he too kissed the top of my head. "You're very welcome." He smiled and turned to Patrick. "Patrick, head to the deck and grab them something to eat. Bailey, take them to their cell block. I'll see y'all later."

"Sure." Patrick and I said in unison.

"Thank you, really thank you." Ryan shook Glenn and Daryl's hand.

Patrick headed off to where he was supposed to go and so did I.

"How old are you, Bailey?" Lizzie asked, trailing beside me. "Fourteen, but I'll be fifteen next month. What about you girls?" I smiled and looked back at Mika as I continued to walk. "I'm ten years, and my sister is thirteen." Mika said kind of breaking out of her shell.

"Bailey, watch out!" Lizzie said and I ran face first into somebody. I then realized that it was Carl and he was probably going to be so pissed off at me, but what's new?

"Ow, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I rubbed my forehead and apologized to Carl, knowing it was probably be pointless to do that.

"Obviously you werent!" Carl kind of hissed at me, rubbing his forehead as well.

"You don't have to be so mean. Bailey said she was sorry already." Lizzie spat at him, and I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.