5 - gay, straight, whatever, you're always my little brother

Carl's POV

Silence filled the room as I stared at Bella after her bombshell. Everyone was staring at me, that's when I snapped.

I laughed.

I laughed so hard I had to hold my stomach because I thought I would piss myself.

Fiona looked at me as if I grew another head in the space of two seconds, Debbie was standing with her hand over her mouth, Ian had a knowing smirk across his face as he held back a wild and violent Mickey, Lip stared at me, hitting the back of my head and Liam was confused about the whole situation. Bella had a red tint of colour spread across her cheeks.

"I never slept with her," I laughed pushing past Ian and Mickey, who was finally calm after I said those words.

"W-What?" Fiona asked confused, staring at Bella as I pulled out a bottle of beer and opening the lid taking a gulp of it.

"The last girl I slept with, was also the first, and it was Dominique," I shrugged and Fiona stared at me with a raised eyebrow along with Lip. Ian had a knowing smirk on his face and Mickey was confused along with Debbie.

"What?" All of them asked together. Except from Ian.

"Dom was the only girl I had ever slept with, and I would never sleep with Bella," I scolded and looked her up and down. 

"And if I did, I would wear like three condoms so I wouldn't catch an STD or something," I told them and Bella looked over at me, like she would kill me.

"Carl shut up-"

"No Bella, I know how much boys you slept with, for fuck sake, my best friend is dating yours, that's how I know," I told her shrugging.

"It's probably someone else's baby, but it's not mine, because I didn't sleep with you, nor will I ever," I told them all as I walked into the living room, flopping on the couch.

Bella stormed out of the house, leaving me and my stunned siblings and Mickey, who was oddly calm but still very shocked.

"You only slept with Dom?" Debbie asked me, I nodded taking another gulp of ice cold beer.

"But you're the most hormonal teenage boy ever?" Fiona flopped on the couch beside me as I looked up at Ian, who winked telling me it's okay.

"Are you having trouble getting girls or something?" Mickey asked me. Lip nodded with a raised eyebrow.

"We can try and help," Mickey spoke but Ian smacked his shoulder telling him to shut up and not speak. Mickey held his hands up and sat down.

"I mean you always talk about girls," Fiona muttered.

"Why is it a bad thing I only slept with one girl?" I asked annoyed. I swear, they want me to sleep around but then they don't want me to sleep around. Make up your fucking mind already.

"Of course not," Ian spoke up, patting my shoulder in a gesture of proudness.

"Did you like it?" Mickey asked me once the room fell silent. I looked over at him along with everyone else. I stared at Ian and he looked back at me, mouthing that if I want to tell them I can, and that he's right here.

"I don't know," I whispered loud enough for them to hear. Fiona looked over at me, catching my chin between her fingers, making me look at her.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows. Lip was sitting there shocked along with Debbie.

"I don't know if I liked it or not," I slapped Fiona's hands away from my chin, shocked was the only expression I could see on everyone except Ian.