Chapter 39: Davy Back Games 1/2

"Geez..." groaned Usopp.

"You sure have turned this into something big, Luffy" growled the navigator.

The two of them were pushing Luffy's cheeks in a way it was squeezed between them. After deciding they would play three events on this game of Davy Back Fight with a risk of loosing Nakama, Usopp and Nami didn't forgive him in the slightest.

"All we need to do is win!" replied Luffy, eating his noodles.

"Hey, you forgot this! Write down the order of the contestants!" said a member of the Foxy Pirates while tossing at you a sheet of paper. "Give it then to our festival manager. Until the 2nd round, the contestants written down cannot be changed anymore"

"Shall we fight? The games are racing, sports and combat" said Zoro as he read the paper.

"Look at that...There is no limit to contestants for the race" pointed out Sanji. "953. The organization being, 500 people"

"Let's do this! We are all going to enter!" smiled Luffy.

"According to the rules entering 3 times is not possible..." told Robin.

"Hey, what are we going to do if we lose? They will probably pick me, Captain Usopp..." whined the sniper with a dark cloud over his head.

"No, it will probably be me...Since I'm cute" said Nami with also a dark cloud.

"Hey everyone, we have just got the entree listings for both teams!" said the announcer through the mic. "I'm going to announce them now! First: The Straw Hat Team. 1st Round: Donut Race! All members of the Straw Hat Team have entered!!!"

"Actually, I can't enter. My 'Cannot-enter-in-the-race' disease is coming up again" whimpered pathetically Usopp, clutching his stomach.

"I have the remedy right here...My fist" you showed said limb to the sniper who let out a scream.

"I'M CURED"

"2nd Round: Groggy Ring. Entries: Roronoa Zoro, Sanji and (y/n)!" continued the announcer.

"Don't be pulling my leg" growled the swordsman to the chief who did the same.

"Same to you. Something's happen to (y/n)-swan and I kill you" replied Sanji.

"Grandma can look for herself for all I care"

"What did you say?..." your right eye flashed as you stared at Zoro over your shoulder, who shivered at the dark look you were giving him.

"N-Nothing, ma'am!"

"3rd Round: Run around with rollers! Entries: Monkey D. Luffy, Nico Robin, Nami and Usopp! Now, now! Don't forget, if you win it'll be a festival, if you lose it'll be a lose-festival. That's the merciless Davy Back Fight! I am the festival manager from the Foxy Pirates. First is round 1, Donut Race"