Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Natalie's POV
A Month Later ~

Sighing quietly to myself, I stared at the half naked man who sat on the couch watching The Little Einsteins with an excitable toddler perched on his lap. It had been a few weeks since I gained a partner in crime and a new client. Speaking of my new client, Yuki was doing great around the office and with this new job, he was able to have enough time to spend making memories with Stella and their unborn child. I also got to know Stella better. She was new to New York and with that came a fresh set of loneliness so I invited her to come hang out at the office with me and my little princess.

Than, there was my partner in crime and my little princess. When those two were together, food was always involved especially on the weekends. They would get up super early to make breakfast together well more like Aiden cooking while Raigh-lee chanted food in the background. The mornings and afternoons were spent with Raigh-lee or cuddling then we'd drop Raigh-lee off with my mother and Lucy so that we'd have the evenings all to ourselves. With Aiden, it was a surprise. One evening, we spent it picnicking in Madison Square Park underneath the fading sunset. Who knew that I would be gifted with such a sweet man after the things that I went through? Not me.

"Good morning, beautiful. How was your sleep?" The husky voice of my lover questioned as I quietly joined them on the couch while Raigh-lee turned and glanced at me with a sweet open mouthed smile on her face.

"It was good, handsome. How was my little munchkin while I was resting?" I asked back as Raigh-lee crawled out of his lap and into mines before pressing herself into me as I kissed her forehead.

"She's already eaten and has been a good girl, right Raigh-lee?" Aiden asked as she quietly giggled while playing with the buttons on her dark pink nightgown. "So, what would you like to do today after I finish up with a suddenly planned meeting?" He questioned while looking at me with a genuine smile upon his face as I quietly shrugged.

"We could cook up something and pop open some wine while enjoying an old movie." I suggested while stroking down Raigh-lee's loose curls as she engrossed herself back in the Little Einsteins. "And we could add a little dessert but we'll have to go out and get something sweet." I added as he continued to smile at me.

"That sounds great. I'm going to go on ahead and get ready to head out. I should be back before seven so we should be able to go buy some sweets." He stated while standing up before kissing my forehead as he hurried off to his room that would, one day hopefully, be our room. Sighing, I looked down at Raigh-lee as she quietly stared back at me.

"Wanna go see grandma and grandpa today?" I asked her as she clapped her hands in excitement while squealing.

[~~~]

Staring at the crazy woman before me, I almost had a heart attack at what she held up in her hands. She was kidding, right? Like all of this was just a little prank that she was pulling on me.

"Ha, you're fucking pranking me again, aren't you? Because, you know that I wouldn't dare wear such a thing like that. Never in my life have I ever put on such a revealing piece of material. THAT'S NOT CONSIDERED CLOTHING." I stated while looking for an escape route as Lucy carelessly held up the neon pink G-string in her hand while Stella was laughing her ass off.

"Awww, come on. It's not that bad plus, you're just going to wear it for a few minutes until your lover rips it off." Lucy stated as Stella continued laughing while I stared at her in horror. "Trust me, I know. It only took David two minutes." She added with a pleasantly satisfied smile upon her face as I quickly slapped the stringed lingerie out of her hand.

"Hell no and ewww. If we're going to go with sexy lingerie, why not try some thongs? They're WAY more comfortable than a g-string. Plus, I'm trying to seduce your brother and keep my new lingerie since I barely have any." I stated as Stella finally pulled herself together before sipping some of her water. I had told Lucy and Stella that I wanted to go shopping for some sexy lingerie and they were down for it. But, when we arrived at the mall, something possessed Lucy. I don't know if it was the fashion designer in her or a demon but she started pulling us to some very outrageous stores that were fucking expensive even though the things in the stores looked like pieces of sh—

"I'm just so excited that you two are moving towards the next level. And I'm so fucking proud of you for not letting the past mess with your future." Lucy stated as the excitement radiated from her entire being while she bounced about looking for more lingerie.

"What happened with your past that has that crazy woman worrying?" Stella asked as I took a deep breath while pushing back the dark past. "I'm sorry for intruding on your personal business." She added as she noticed the distress making its way onto my face.

"No, it's fine. It's just that Raigh-lee's father put me through a lot during our time. I suffered physical, emotional and sexual abuse whenever I was with him. He was berating me at any chance he could get whether it be emotional, physical, or sexual and the worse thing about that was that he found joy out of my misery. It took me awhile to be the girl that I am now because I could never return to being that happy innocent college freshman that I once was. But, I'm not going to let that stop me from loving the man whose put up with me and my daughter for awhile." I stated as Stella stared at me in surprise and utter horror.

"But, are you sure that you can go through with tonight without having a set back?" Lucy questioned while popping out of nowhere as I quietly bowed my head in slight defeat.

"A part of me is scared but another part of me wants to move on and show Aiden that I really like him."

\\\\\\\\\\\//////////\\\\\\\\\

A/N:

Hello, my sweet readers!
Haha....I feel like the first half is messy.....ehh, I'll go back and edit it up later on.

Hmm, Nat's planning on taking the next step in their relationship. What do you all think of her decision?

Is it too sudden?
Or
Is it just right for her to move on?

Andrea