August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 29

- Keira POV -

I woke up to an empty bed but I heard the shower running. I sat up in the bed and stretched and yawned with a smile on my face until I realized what I've done. I cheated on King last night and August cheated on Kalyn and me and her are supposed to be friends. Oh god. The water cut off and August appeared in the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. " Morning Keira. " he smiled at me.

" Morning. " I smiled.

I really and honestly truly did miss August but I do have feelings for King. They're not as strong as the ones I have for August but they're still there.

He leaned down in the bed to kiss me but I moved head. " I just woke. I have morning breath. " I giggled at him.

" Baby girl ion care. I wanna kiss you and that's what I'm gone do. Now come here. " he said putting his index finger under my chin and brining my face closer to his.

He kissed me so sweetly and I didn't want the kiss to end.

" I gotta get going okay. " he said pulling back.

" Okay. " I nodded as he dried off and put on his clothes from last night.

" Call me when you get a chance cause I know you wanna talk about what happened last night cause I kinda do too. " he said before kissing my cheek.

Once again I nodded and then he left. I rubbed my eyes and soon I heard Lauren come in. " Girl what you doing in the bed? It's almost two in the afternoon. " she questioned walking into the room.

" It is? Damn. " I said.

" Aaliyah's sleeping so it's me and you. So tell me who was it? " she asked.

" Lauren what are you talking about? " I asked knowing exactly what she was talking about.

" You know exactly what I'm talking about. What nigga put it on you last night cause I know it wasn't King? " she said.

" If I tell you promise me you won't say anything to anybody else. This is our little secret. " I said.

" I promise on my sons life. " she said.

" Okay. It was August. " I said lowly.

" August Alsina? Not the August Kalyn is with right? Keira!! " she yelled.

" Stop yelling at me. I wasn't even expecting that to happen. It just did. " I said feeling even worser now.

" How the hell it just happened? What he came over and you accidentally tripped and fell on his dick and started riding it. Or he came over and he accidentally tripped and his dick ended up in ya' pussy? Keira how could you? I never in a million years thought that you would do some shit like that though. " she said.

" Lauren it wasn't supposed to happen. I swear it wasn't. " I said with tears in my eyes.

" Then what happened? " she asked.

" Okay so I was in the shower and the doorbell had rung. I wrapped a towel around my body thinking it was you but it was August. He asked me was King or Aaliyah here and told him no. Then the next thing I know is I'm pinned up against the front door and he's in between my legs. I swear it wasn't planned. " I explained.

" Damn. Kalyn are thought that he was cheating on her with you now when she finds this out it's gone crush her. " She said.

" Oh god. I'm a horrible person ain't I? " I groaned.