Chapter 67.

My eyelids flutter open when I felt feather kisses being planted on my cheek along the jaw line and hard fingers gently massaging my scalp.

I Moan a little as I spread my hands up. Ouch, my body seem to be stiff. I open my eyes only to found Randhir hovering above me. Heat of his body radiating to mine.

I give a weak smile and my hands reaches to his chest as I pushed him gently on his back and then put my head on his beating heart.

his fingers in my hair remain at their place. He stare up at ceiling while I played with the top button of his shirt.

I sigh.

"What time it is?" I ask my voice soft because of the sleep. 

"10" he breath out when I feel him turning a little, maybe to see the time in the side clock. Then he come back to his place and continue moving his fingers in my scalp.

It would be a lie if I said I didn't like it. I just love it. It made me want to snuggle deep in his chest and then kiss his lips to the eternity.

I dust away my "decent" thoughts as I remember earlier incidents.

I close my eyes but soon his finger's movements stop leading me to open my eyes. I didn't even realise tears skipped away from my eye and wetted his chest.

I'm such a cry baby!

"Sorry Randhir" . I chipped.

A finger pushed my chin up only to match my gaze with those black oceans. Dark and deep.

" sorry for what?" He whisper, his voice low. Because of lack of sleep, I think.

"For.... Being a cry baby all the time... But believe me I really tried to be strong. Every time. Really. But in the end, I loose all my hope and strength. I don't know. Its....just..." I was cut off by a chaste kiss being plant on my forehead, leading me to close my eyes in content flood through my nerves.

"You are the strongest girl I have ever met." He said with sincerity. I look in those black orbs to found any hint of dishonesty, any lie. But no. He mean it what he said.

"from ....uhh....how much time you know about my mother Uhh ...Mrs. Malik." I asked getting more comfortable in his arms.

"When I was a child. Me and my friends used to go to play in their house. Her son , not biological, is my friend from childhood. Uhh.. She is really a good lady. Down to earth, caring, loving.... All the family members were very happy when she came in their family."

"Come in their family means?" I asked confusingly.

"Actually, when your mother was admitted in the hospital where Mr. Malik was treating her. No family member, no friend was available there to take care of her. And as the fact of loosing her memory permanently, there is a no way of getting in touch with any acquaintance, so Mr. Yadhuvanshi found it nice to take her to  his home where he lives with his 7 year old son and five year old daughter. But within few months your mother formed a really good connection with the kids. And.." I cut him.

"I think, I can guess the rest." I chipped and look at the ceiling like him.

"So " he said.

"So?" I asked.

"When are you thinking to visit her and confronting her about the truth." He said.

***

"When are you thinking to visit her and confronting her about the truth." I said.

She look up at me with shock. Her eyes wide. Then she freed herself from my arm to sat up. She look up at me like I have said the stupidest sentence of the world.

Then she nodded her head in no.

"What?" I said as I too sit up beside her, but facing her.

"Do you think that low of me Randhir.?"  She said softly.

"No. Sanyukta never. I never said that. What happen?." I chipped while holding her left cheek.

She again nod her head in no and softly remove my hand from her cheek but keep holding my hand in her soft palms.

"Do you really think I will stoop that low to ruin other lives, their happiness just to keep myself happy. No Randhir. I'm not like that." She chipped with sincerity and I notice her eyes sparkled with tears and her eyes shows how hurt she is.

"Sanyukta you are hurting yourself doing this. Just do what your heart want. Leave the rest on me. Just say what your heart want." I chipped holding her palms in my hand.

"This is what I want Randhir. Her happiness. Believe me Randhir this is all i want.  I don't want her to get dragged in her past where she was in the  clutches of a monster. I have seen how much happy she is now. Believe me Randhir. This is what I want." She chipped and whispers the last part and tear slipped away from her eyes and falling on our entwined hands.

"I told you. You are the strongest girl I have ever met." I whisper and wipe her tears out of her face.

She smile and it warm my heart.

"I love you Randhir." she said and lunged toward me. In my arms. Her face in my neck. Her lips touching my skin creating hackle in my senses.

"I know" I smirk to myself and hold her more tightly in my embrace.

After few minutes of silence...

"Randhir" she said softly.

"Hmmm." I hummed.

She loosen her grip around me and face me.

She give a smile and glance deep in my eyes and then on my lips and bite her lower lip lightly as in contemplating to do something  and the next moment what I remember is...

Her soft red warm lips on mine...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...