8 . Clashes Of Lashes

R. Madhavan as Surya Devshanker!

This chapter is dedicated to all the pure souls who spends their life in orphanage. Let's pray for them to settle down and get a happy family in their life.

Dual update! Enjoy.

____________________

Chapter 8

Surya's pov :

              It was so much difficult for me to control Arjun after Suman Uncle's death he was practically like Arjun's father and it was an emotional roller coaster for my dear friend.

                      I made all the arrangements for the funeral and went to Arjun's room but surprisingly he wasn't there, all I have seen was the broken pieces of glases and his room was totally wrecked.

                I hope he didn't call for trouble that time and hope he was safe. Arjun was my everything, the only person I had in my life. He might consider me as friend but I always found a brother in him.

          I searched the whole mansion and dialled his number but there was no reply. I turned to the entrance when I heard a honk of a car and there came my beloved friend.

              He came inside with his own glory and I got terrified his hair was devilished, walk was slow, eyes radiating pain but his lips got a smile.

         What? I knew he was in pain but why was he smiling?

      I went to him and pat his shoulder once he sat on the couch, I told him "Everything is ready Arjun, we were just waiting for you to proceed with the rituals." My words brought his cold demeanor back.

                         His eyes got enraged and jaw clenched. If looks could kill people I was sure many would die because of Arjun. Specifically Ajay!

             Our day passed and finally we were done with the funeral. Arjun was in agony...in formidable throe.. He needed someone for him but he didn't understand, he would always break the topic if I talk about his life.

                 I would have died if I were Arjun, he was really strong he survived a horrible past and surviving a terrible present which held treats....his life was at stake.

              I went inside his room and sat next to him in the couch, he poured me a glass of champagne and I took it without hesitation.

           I was about to talk but he stopped me " I don't want to talk about Suman uncle.. And as far as it's concerned with Uncle, it's my own battle Surya. I'll fight it in my way. I don't want any of you to involve in this." He told me curtly with a stone face. I knew the reason behind his negligence he was worried about my life.

                 " Arjun...  I am your friend. Please remember that, I want you to be happy in your life and settle down. How long you are going to fight like this? " I asked him equally worried.

         "As long as it takes Surya! I will fight till my last breath if required. " he told me and finished his drink in a single gulp.

        " You can't live your life all alone Arjun, you need someone for you. Someone to love you and care for you. " the moment I told him that sentence his demeanor changed and he seemed fighting an inner battle. His face was relaxed for a flick of second and a half smile played on his lips which actually reached his eyes. 

   All my happiness vanished the next second, when his face regained the pained expression and his stone cold eyes glared at me.

     That man was a bloody bipolar!