Cherry With Me And Her Hshs Feeling [Len Kagamine × Rin Kagamine]

[Ref: Vocaliod]

----------------

She's now gone. I should move on and change. I won't be me from the past no more. I won't ever cry again like that.

I got up and got ready for school. I wonder how my new school life will be like? I hope I'll be fine.

After getting ready I hurried to the bus stop to catch my ride to school. The Cherry Blossoms are blooming really lovely this year I wonder why?

I got on the bus and sat on a random seat. The petals of the Cherry Blossoms danced gracefully as they fell to the ground and soon the bus started moving. I wonder why they look so beautiful today.

When the bus arrived I hurriedly went out. Standing from my seat I quickly exited the bus. Even in school, the Cherry Blossoms looked just as lovely.

I turned my gaze at the bus again and the sight of a beautiful flower was seen. I was wondering why all the Cherry Blossom petals were dancing it must be because of her.

Just the sight of her entranced me, I couldn't move from my spot. She was really pretty, her blonde hair in low twin tails and her cerulean blue coloured irises.

She was a beautiful girl. I wonder what her name is. I caught sight of her but she didn't notice me. Oh, how I would be so glad if she did.

She got off the bus with her school bag in and I simply watched. The background of Cherry Blossom petals grazed her figure making it seem like she was a flower princess.

Walking up to her I said to her with a grin on my face, "Hello! You're so pretty! Please go out with me! I love you!"

Her eye twitched when I talked to her. She had a frown on her face. Did I do something wrong?

"Like hell, I'll believe that!" She told me. I had a clueless look on my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She frowned again rolling her eyes at me she walked past me. She must be a nice girl. I'm going to follow her.

I've decided, I like her so I'll get to know her.

"Why are you following me?!" She asked angrily walking at a faster pace.

I followed after her pace and smiled, "Because I like you."

"That's a horrible reason! We only met!"

"Then it's love and first sight!" I told her.

"No that's not real!" Soon enough she ran off. I lost track of where she went so I headed to my class instead. I can look for her later, I guess.

And there at the furthest part of the room, she sat by herself beside the open window with Cherry Blossom petals falling. I'm so lucky there was an empty seat next to her. Walking speedily towards that destination I walked there immediately.

"Hello! Looks like we have the same class and we sit next to each other." I informed her happily.

She faced me and she had horrible expression her face.

"Can you stop following me?" She told me.

"But this is also my class."

"Can you not sit next to me?" She asked with brows furrowed.

"But I want to sit next to you!" I complained while pouting.

"Ugh!" She looked away and ignored me.

"What's your name?" She didn't answer.

"Hey, hey, hey. Hello! what's your name?" I asked again.