Sneaking in

I know I haven't been on for like 18262827 days but I decided to make imagines that I'll hopefully post once or twice a week. I'm sorry to those who sent their requests. I'm really stressing with exams and feeling pressured. I hope y'all understand. By the way they will be posted soon.

Sneaking Cole Into Your House

Your phone vibrated causing it to move in your butt pocket. You reach to get it. It was a FaceTime call from Cole. You smiled to yourself.

"Hey, how's my girl?" He asks, as he's doing something.

"I'm good, just stressed with school. And you?"

"Same. I'm just doing my art homework right now," he smiles, holding up his paint brush. "I'm feeling better now." He smirks. You feel an electric wire, wave through your body. Your face instantly turns red. "Aw I love it when you blush. You look even more cute."

"Stop." You smile.

Cole was called by his mother. "I have to go."

"Bye." You say.

"Bye, sweetheart." He smiles and hangs up.

He texts you two minutes later.

Cole 💞💘

When will we meet up again?
READ 13.24

Soon
READ 13.24

But u always say that
READ 13.25

Ik but my parents wouldn't let me tho
they don't know about us
they don't know that we're even dating
READ 13.25

Wdym?
Why?
Why didn't u tell me this?
READ 13.25

I was terrified
my parents are strict
READ 13.25

Hang on
I've got to go
Bye xx
READ 13.26

Bye xx
DELIVERED 13.26

You got back to finishing your assignment which was due on Monday. There was a knock on your bedroom door. It opened and there appeared your mom. "Hey we're just off to the shops."

"Okay." You smile.

"Do you wanna come?" She asks.

"No thanks, I've got to finish this." You respond.

A few minutes after they left, there was a knock at the door. Your heart began to beat a thousand times faster. You walked downstairs slowly not retracing a single step. As you looked out the window, it was Cole.

"Oh my–" You mumble. You open the door to find your boyfriend smiling. He holds you in his arms and gently kisses your head. You pull off, "How come you're here? I–this is gonna get me in trouble if my parents find out."

"They won't." He smirks as he cups your cheek.

As he was about to press his lips to yours, you interrupt. "Let's get inside before anyone catches us." You grab his hand and pull him inside. After closing the door, you find Cole fascinated at the sight of your living room. He's never visited your house, and for only one reason. Your parents.