part 18

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! HOW DARE THEY KILL ALLISON?!?!?!?! THAT IS NEVER HAPPENING HERE! OW AND AVPSY GOT 10K!!!! THANKSSS!!!! Soo.. After that little rant, I promised a change of POV, and you're gonna get it! It's gonna start in Stiles's though xd Well, I'm gonna introduce some new characters today!! One thing you should know though, I DO NOT create my own characters in fanfics, Idk I just don't like that. So, think about who it could be! Enjoy!! c:-

chapter 18

When Stiles woke up that morning, he noticed two things, the first was that Erica and Boyd were gone, and the second that Isaac was as well, so he assumed they'd taken him while completely overlooking the cut in the crib's side. He decided to let the others sleep while he walked downstairs to fix himself some coffee, but while he was standing in the kitchen he realised he hadn't seen Boyd, Erica or Isaac downstairs, but he shrugged it off, because as long as they were together nothing could happen to his baby. After all, who was more responsable than Boyd? Well, exept for Stiles that was of course. So he continued sipping on his coffee until a few moments later Boyd stepped into the kitchen with a drowsy look on his face. "Boyd? Where is Isaac?" Stiles asked, but Boyd just looked at him questioningly. "How would I know? In his bed I suspect" he answered while casually reaching for the coffee pot. "No he's not! And when I saw you and Erica gone I thought you two had taken him!" Stiles explained, getting worried now. "No, we um.. We snuck out when everyone was asleep. Erica felt better" Boyd explained sheepishly, and Stiles rolled his eyes. "Well, I don't want to hear all the sex escapades of my pups, so why don't you come and help me find Isaac!" He said, and Boyd nodded, so they started searching. They searched through the intire house, but there wasn't even a scent, according to Boyd. After about an hour they ended up in the bedroom again, and Stiles' worried eyes fell on the ripped side of the crib. "No. No no no FUCK!" He exclaimed, waking the others in the process. "Isaac is gone!"

Meanwhile in Isaacs POV:

When Isaac woke up, he was immediatly attacked by a sharp pain in his upper arm, and when besides that a wave of nausea hit him he clenched his eyes even closer shut while reaching for his stomach with his good hand. "Mommy! I feel icky" he whimpered loudly, but instead of Stiles's comforting voice and touch he was hit by a sharp light piercing through his eyelids and the voice of an unfamiliar teenage girl. "O my god. Dad, look! They even kidnapped a baby now! Poor thing must have no idea what hit him!" The voice exclaimed while Isaac heared footsteps nearing him, and soon he felt himself being picked up, which made him feel even more queasy. The mix of the uncomfortable feeling and the unknown scent of the girl made him keep his eyes shut, even though he could feel tears press under his eyelids and occasionally escape onto his cheeks. He was pretty convinced that if he'd open his eyes, what he'd see would make him feel even more scared than he already felt. "Dad look! He's trembling! He must be absolutely terrified. Um, what do I do?!" She exclaimed, and Isaac heared another pair of footsteps near him. "Kira, calm down. If you panick, he will be even more scared than he already is. He looks about one, one and a half. Just hold him until he calms down, I guess. Your mother was always better with you than I was" the male.voice sighed, and the girl, Kira, pulled Isaac close to her chest, which made the boy feel even more uncomfortable, because he really didn't want anyone outside the pack holding him, and Kira smelled weird. "Mommy!" he whimpered softly, causing the girl to hold him even closer. "Shhh baby, your mommy isn't here right now, okay? So why don't you just talk to auntie Kira?" She said in a soft voice, and Isaac slowly opened one eye to see a beautiful asian girl smiling down at him. "What a beautiful blue eye you have there! Can I see the other one?" She said, cooing at his adorableness, and after some consideration Isaac decided to open his other eye to take a look at his surroundings. They were in something that looked like a concrete cell, no windows and only a big steel door on the left, everything brightly lit by two light tubes on the ceiling. Three matresses lay spread through the cell, and a seemingly empty bucket which Isaac didn't really want to know the purpose of. "So baby, what's your name?" Kira cooed, and Isaac frowned a little. "I'm not a baby. And my name is Isaac" he huffed, and she chuckled. "Okay Isaac, and why are you here?" Kira asked, and immediatly Isaacs eyes began to water again. "I just didn't wanna wake mom! It wasn't my fault!" He cried, and Kira started rocking him. "Of course not, you were brought here by bad people, that's not your fault!" She exclaimed, and Isaac nodded. "Was it the darach?" He asked softly, and her eyes went big. "How would you.. Yes, Isaac, it was her, but who told you about her?" Kira asked, and Isaac giggled at her flustered expression. "Mommy and Derek" he replied, and she nodded. "Is Derek your big brother?" She asked curiously, and he shook his head. "Derek is getting married to mommy, he's the alpha of our pack" Isaac explained, and Kira's eyes went even bigger. "I'm gonna put you down now, okay Isaac? I need to talk to my dad over there, I'll be right back" She said while putting him down on one of the matresses. "Dad, he was talking about packs and alphas. Do you think he.." She started, and her dad gave Isaac a sharp look before walking over to the matress Isaac was sitting on and sitting down next to him. "Isaac, can I ask you something?" He asked carefully, and Isaac nodded, already knowing what the man was going to ask. "Are you, um, like me? Or not?" The man asked, not sure if the toddler would understand the term 'werewolf'. "No, I'm not. But your daughter isn't as well" Isaac answered thoughtfully, and Kira and the man looked at eachother, paling at the boy's words. "What do you mean Isaac?" Kira asked softly, and Isaac looked her straight in the eyes. "You're not a human, like your dad, or a werewolf like me. So what are you?" He asked sharply, and Kira seemed flustered by his words, although she quickly recollected herself. "I'm just a little different honey, nothing you have to worry about" she told him, and Isaac raised an eyebrow at her sceptically. "Okay" was all he felt he could say. "Well, let's get to know eachother a bit" Kira said, and Isaac nodded. "Well, I'm Kira, and you're Isaac, and my dad-" She started. "You can call me mr. Yakamura" mr. Yakamura interrupted, and Isaac nodded. "Well, why don't you tell us something about yourself? How old are you?" Kira asked Isaac, who giggled. "Seventeen, almost eighteen" he answered, and Kira.chuckled at him. "Are you sure?" She laughed, and Isaac nodded. "Well isn't that a coincidence! I'm seventeen too!" She said, and both her and her dad cooed at his adorableness, not believing a word he was saying. "I'm speaking the truth!" Isaac exclaimed indignantly. "I was turned into a toddler and next week I'll turn back!" He exclaimed, frowning when he saw Kira was clearly trying to hide her laughter. "Calm down Isaac, we believe you! We were just surprised, that's all!" She exclaimed, but Isaac could tell she still didn't believe him, so he pulled the thin blanket over his head with a huff. "I'm gonna go to sleep now" he said, ignoring the chuckles from outside his little blanket world and wishing he was safely at home with Stiles.

Stiles' POV (Just a check up, we shall soon be returning to Isaac)

About three hours after they'd discovered Isaac was gone, Stiles was in a complete state of panick. They'd brought the other toddlers to John and Melissa so everyone could continue searching, but Stiles didn't know what to do with himself. He'd been searching the Hale property for the past three hours, and simply refused to stop or rest until there was at least a sign of where his youngest pup was. He was still roaming on one of the side paths, frantically screaming Isaacs name when he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to see Derek staring at him with sad eyes. "Stiles, babe, this wasn't an accident and you know it. You've been searching for three hours now, please come home and rest" he said softly, and Stiles' eyes began to water. "I have to keep looking Derek. He's my baby" he said in a quivering voice, and Derek nodded while pulling Stiles softly into his direction, but the movement was enough to make Stiles' legs give out, and when Derek lifted him up bridal style Stiles broke. He sobbed into his fiancés chest, held together by his arms. "They took him. That stupid bitch took my baby while he couldn't even defend himself!" He sobbed, and Derek held him even closer. "It isn't your fault Stiles. And we'll find him, I promise. He'll be fine" the wolf said reassuringly, and Stiles nodded. "I just can't help think of how terrified he must be right now" he said softly.

Isaacs POV

Isaac couldn't fall asleep, not really. His mind was too busy wandering to what had happened to him. The darach kidnapped him, but that was all he knew. The Yakamura's did think he was asleep though, and therefore they talked freely. "Dad, why do you think they took him?" Kira asked insecurely, and Isaac could almost feel mr. Yakamura shrug. "I don't know. But since he's a werecub it probably has something to do with the pack he's in. There isn't much else I can tell you, I honestly didn't even know there was a pack in this area, or we wouldn't have gone here. Foxes and wolves don't get along" He explained, making Isaac wonder what he'd meant with 'foxes'. "Yes but dad, kidnapping a baby? How long is mom gonna have to go through with this? I'd honestly rather have them torture me than take a baby from his mother. This can't go on any longer" Kira stated, and this time Isaac did understand, and he shot up. "Your mother kidnapped me?!" He exclaimed, and Kira and mr. Yakamura looked at him shockedly. "Isaac! Honey, I thought you were asleep!" She exclaimed, and Isaac sent her a glare. "Well, I wasn't. Now answer my question" he said while trying to keep his shit together, ignoring the shocked looks the others were giving him. "Isaac, that's really something for when you're a little older" mr. Yakamura told him sternly, and suddenly all Isaacs fear and frustration from the past day just bursted out. "I fucking told you I'm not a fucking toddler! I just got taken from my home, I'm fucking terrified and I'm LOSING MY FUCKING SHIT HERE!! So please just TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" He screamed while angry tears streamed down his cheeks and his eyes glowed a bright yellow. Then all of them jumped up startledly when the door opened and the darach walked through in her Jessica form. "Well, my dear Isaac, I'll tell you. You might be happy to hear that this isn't about you, and therefore I'm not going to kill you. This is, however, about Stiles. You're nothing but bait to drive him crazy and lure him in. And it looks like it's working"

Wow this was finished really quickly xd I enjoyed writing this soo much xd. Well, give me your thoughts! xoxo,

Robance c:-