Chapter 51: Clash

A/N: Dedicated to CuckooGurl328
Weapon ni Eloiny sa multimedia.

SHEA'S POV

Light and Dark.

Creation and Destruction.

Good and Bad.

Those are the two forces that made the world in balance.

I, the Mistress gather all my strengths to beings who's light inside his heart began to fade. Whose hope in his life began to waver.

Humans are the best example.

They are vulnerable which made them easy to trick. They are standing at the edge of a cliff. A little push will make them fall into the pit of darkness that wasn't easy to escape.

I fed on their weaknesses and misery. Manipulating them to do bad, tempting them to do those sinful task, slowly eating their soul away from, making them completely lose sight of the light which serves as their guidance in their journey.

I want to see them suffer, completely succumb by my power, not being able to escape the darkness they created.

Humans and beings create their own fate. Dalawa lang ang pupuntahan nila eh, light or dark. If they choose the dark path, then ako na ang tumutulak sa kanilang tahakin ang daang inilaan ko sa kanila.

But of course Kiyan were trying his best to save them. At nasa nilalang na 'yon kung ano ang pipiliin nya.

Kiyan on the other hand is my complete opposite. He's the light, hope and salvation. Sya ang nagliligtas sa mga nilalang na nawawala na sa landas at pilit binabalik at tinutulungang makita muli ang liwanag.

He fed on their joys, their love, their happiness. Kung ang isang tao ay nakatayo sa dulo ng bangin, sya ang humihila pabalik sa safe-zone. Molding their hearts and making it pure.

He wants to see them do all the good things, smiling, doing everything that is not against their will. He's the one who helps those lost souls find their tracks once again.

Saving those hopless beings that almost fell under my power. Spreading good news to every nation about their salvation. Telling truths, punishing the wicked. Spreading light.

If he creates, I destroy.

If he's in heaven, then I'm in hell.

If he's the light, then I'm the dark.

If he's good, then I'm bad.

We are opposites.

Sobrang layo namin sa isa't-isa. Kaaway ko sya. Kaya sa tuwing naglalapit kami, pareho kaming nasasaktan.

But why is he here? Holding my chin, kissing me. He whispered those words that we know are forbidden.

I'm feeling the pain again. Parang kinikirot ang puso ko at nagwawala ang kapangyarihan sa loob ng katawan ko dahil sa sobrang lapit namin. Hindi ito pwede.

Bawal 'to.

But he just said "I love you" in Japanese.