•lemon• Freddy X Reader

IM BACK BABY!!!

For like...a sort period of time just to give you this magical lemon from hell.

------------

You sat at the table bored out of your mind. You were at the pizzeria where your friends, the animatronics, lived. It was after hours and there was no security guard tonight.

Chica was in the kitchen with Bonnie cooking a pizza, Foxy was in his cove doing....what ever he does when he's alone..., and Freddy, your boyfriend, was in his office doing some work. You were alone. In the party room by yourself...yay.

Suddenly a thought pops up in your head. You smiled deviously and walked towards Freddy's office.

Freddy was doing his usual paperwork when you walked in. He looked up and saw you. "(Y/N), I'm a little bit busy right now" Freddy says looking back at his paperwork.

"Oh, come on Freddy" you say walking around his desk to behind his chair "don't you want to have a little fun~" you spin his chair around so he faces you. He keeps a straight face.

"I don't have time for something like that, (Y/N)" he says. You crawl on top of him with his legs in between yours. His cheeks start to turn a light red. You lean your head to his ear. "It's ok Freddy, I'll make sure you have fun too" you whisper in his ear.

You leaned your head down to his neck and began sucking on it. Freddy sighs and wraps his arms around your waist. "Only if you make this pleasurable" he says leaning you closer to him. You smile and continue sucking on his neck.

He slowly pulls you away from his neck. "Freddy~" you unbutton his undershirt slowly. "Go any slower and I won't hesitate to punish you" he says having a stern face. You smile and quickly unbutton the rest.

His chest was lean and have many hickies from you. You graze your hand over the bite marks and the hickies. You look back up at Freddy to see his eyes tinted with lust.

You slowly slide off the chair and stand on your knees being face first in front of his crotch. Your hands found their way to his belt, unhooking it.

Freddy's face gets more flushed as you slowly pull down his pants showing his boxers. You play around with his small bulge that he had formed in his boxers. "(Y/N), hurry up~" he whined. "I didn't take you as the impatient type" you smirked.

"J-just hurry up" "oh, you're stuttering now? That's new." "(Y/N)~" he whined again. "What do you want Freddy" you teased while rubbing him through the fabric.

"(Y/N)" he growled " don't make me ask twice." His dominance was leaking out again.

You smiled and pulled down his boxers to see his member. You licked from the top to the the tip. You teasingly sucked on the tip. You hear a small groan from him.

He pushes the back of your head trying to make you go deeper. You agreed and sucked him like a dick shaped popsicle on a hot Sunday afternoon (oh the dick shaped popsicles...).

Freddy groans when (YOU'RE DEEP THROATING DADDY) you bob your head up and down. "(Y/N)~" Freddy moans. You feel his (COCK) member twitching inside your mouth. You swallow his seed (that sounds weird...).

He immediately pulls you up and pushes you against his desk. His under shirt still hanging loosely on his arms and a thin layer of sweat on his body. Damn, you couldn't help but think he looked hot as hell.

"I think you've had enough time being the dominant one today. Now it's my turn~" he said in that smooth voice that turned you on. "Yes, master~" you say rapping your legs around hit waist.

He smirked "That's what I like to hear." He rips off your jeans and panties. He prepares for (LIFT OFF) the going of the inside.

Freddy shoved his thingy inside of you and starts thrusting. The pain has lowered since the first time you guys did it. Which is a good thing because you can feel the pleasure quickly.

You moan and he thrusts faster, the sound of your skin smacking together and your moans fill the room.