Are You Sure?

After I was done with Dean's part of story, He dropped me to the Land Behind The Woods.

"Can you stay for sometime?" I asked Brother when i already knew the answer.

He shook his head.

"But you need to get everything clear with him!" I argued.

"No Toothless.. Not now at least.. We will think of it later.." He said.

I decided that it was the best if I don't push him on this right now..

I nodded.

"So, I am going. Call me if you need anything okay?" He said.

"You gonna pick me up?" I asked him.

He smirked," Why?? Ask your boyfriend to drop you home !"

I narrowed my eyes.

"You look like an insect when you do that!" He said.

" And I am not gonna cover you up this time! So be ready with a cover story if Brad catches you or something!" He said smirking.

I again narrowed my eyes at him.

"I hate you!" I said punching his arm.

But he couldn't care less.

"Oh I love you too baby sis.." He smiled," I guess I should go.." He said as we heard a car behind me.

"Bye.." He said kissing my forehead and went to the car without looking at me or the car behind me.

I was sure by then that it was Alden...

I smiled as I felt him hugging me from behind.

"Hey.." I said softly.

"Hello beautiful.." he said kissing the side of my head.

I turned around to face him.

"Shall we go?" I asked nodding towards the woods.

He smiled taking my hand in his.

I hate these butterflies I get every time he touches me or even when I look into his blue eyes.

I hate the effect he has on me, but considering the fact that he is my boyfriend now, I shouldn't hate it exactly!

Yeah.. I am still not accepting the fact that he is my boyfriend now..

The things that Dean said were going through my mind.

I can't believe Alden said all those.. If Dad had done something, why was he here with me?

This doesn't make any sense. He should hate me for all the stuff he thinks dad did. I am doubting this all now.

And you guys can't blame me on this.

I felt him squeezing my hand to bring me out of the trance.

I looked up at him.

"Where are you lost?" He asked me.

I shook my head quickly.

He turned to face me crossing his hands across his chest.

"Don't lie Caroline.." He said in stern voice.

"I am not ly-"

"I can clearly see something is going on in your mind." He cut me off.

"Yes.. But it doesn't concern you." I said smiling lightly.

"Anything that is bugging you concerns me.." He said looking into my eyes.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and a smile made it's way on my face.

"It's really nothing.." I said more convincingly but ohh well..

He didn't look convinced but again started walking anyways.

I don't want to tell him about the stuffs Dean said..

I am not gonna force him to tell me anything.. I will just wait.. For him to tell me..

I was suddenly pulled back and I saw him looking at me in concern.

I raised my eyebrows.

He glanced behind me and I saw the valley I was about to walk into.

My eyes widened in horror.

"What the hell you think you were doing??" He asked me in a furious voice.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???"

I flinched as he raised his voice.

He clenched his jaw and fingers curled into tight fists.

"Do you have a freaking idea what you were about to do now?? Where the hell you were lost???" He asked him taking dominating step towards me causing me to fear his stance.

"I.. I am sorry.." I blurred out.

"SORRYYY????????" He asked me his eyes turning unnaturally blue.

"What you were thinking??" He asked again.

"Um... Actually..." I said unable to settle for a convincing lie.

"Don't you dare lie Caroline!" He snapped me.

I was scared of his attitude. He looked in my eyes and his expressions softened.

He closed them for a moment, calming himself down.

He sighed walking towards me.

"What were you thinking? What is wrong with you baby?" He asked me again gaining his cool. He held my face in his hands. His warmth enveloping me.

I quickly wrapped my hands around him inhaling his cologne.

"I am sorry for snapping at you.. But you got me scared love.." He said moving his hand soothingly on my back.

"Tell me what is it Caroline.. Don't hide it.. What is bugging you?" He asked me.

"Dean told me about you guys..." I breathed out.

Alden's body stiffened for a moment. I tightened my grip around him and he relaxed again.

"What he told you is not th-"

"I know... I know there was some misunderstanding... I know you didn't say all those purposely.." I told him.

"I am sorry for all those senseless things I said baby.. I didn't mean them.. Don't hate me for that.." His voice sounded desperate.

"I am not gonna hate you for that Alden.. I will wait for you to trust me enough to share your story..." I said pulling back to look into his eyes.

"I trust you enough.." He said.

"You don't need to tell me now.." I said smiling assuringly.

"What if I say I want to?" He asked.

I looked at him studying his expressions.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"I am sweetheart.." He nodded.

Ha ha ha ha!
I am quite sweet, aren't I??

I can't help it Marshmallows.. I love to end it on the cliffhanger...

I know you guys must be hating me now, but I love you!! And you love me too much to kill me, right??

Right!😝😉😘😘😘.

What you think about this one??

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
~32tyga😘😘